Chapter 103-I need you

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Congratulations my dear readers. You all won and I am not keeping the vote target now because even if I keep it, you don't vote and for the silent readers, I am not going to make my regular readers wait.

Hope you all are happy now.

Just a small request, if you all don't want to vote, at least can I get some more followers? Please?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

"What happened baby" I was on alert now on my toes and Sid followed shortly after.

He asked me to put the phone on speaker and I did.

"Akash" she was sobbing by now.

"Please...please baby. Don't cry. Drink some water first" I said.

"Akash...I...I do...don't wa...want to li...live here. Ple...please ta...take me wi...th you" she said and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Please don't cry baby. I am here. I am right here with you" I tried to console her but she wasn't listening to anything.

"No you aren't with me here. Please take me with you" she said and sobbed.

"I'll take you with me Siya but first please stop crying. Have some water first, please baby" I pleaded and heard ragged breaths from the other side.

"Sid, please call Kriti. I don't think Siya is in a condition to talk right now" I said and he dialed Kriti's number.

She picked up in the second ring and he immediately kept the phone on speaker.

"Thank god you called Sid. We've been trying to reach you both since yesterday night" she said.

"What happened Kriti? Why is Siya crying?" I asked.

"Is she crying again?" she asked.

"Again? What do you mean by she's crying again?" I asked.

"She was crying since morning bhaiya and we didn't even go to office today. With lots of pleading and consoling, I somehow pacified her to stop crying but seems she couldn't hold enough and when she heard you, she's crying again" she said.

"Are you still on call with her?" she asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay. I'll just go check on her" she said and disconnected the call.

"Siya, baby are you there?" I asked but there was no reply from her.

I checked my phone to confirm if the call was still ongoing or it got disconnected and I saw that the call was ongoing.

After few seconds, I heard a door opening and closing. Probably Kriti entered her room.

"Bhaiya. Wait let me video call you" I heard her voice from Siya's phone and then she switched to video call.

I looked at Siya and the sight in front of me, broke my heart.

Her eyes and nose were red due to crying and there were tear stains on her cheeks.

Her whole face was swollen, indicating that she had been crying for a long time.

I cursed myself internally for not calling her yesterday night and keeping my phone on silent mode.