✧ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ✧

Time waits for none and growing with it are the ones who live in tranquility.

Needless to say, changes are also a part of growing up and some changes are those we are ready to accept but some take time to deal with.

Just this way, Jimin is still trying to accept this major change. 

Yes, Namjoon has graduated, a man who is trying to pursue his masters and also working part time to already let himself be settled and on his feets.

Which overall means, his time has already been divided into parts for Jimin and not having his boyfriend around most of the time causes the little one to miss him more.

Though Namjoon being more mature and responsible towards the younger has already made it clear to never let him feel alone or apart, their calls and texts are regular, sharing minute of things plus meeting or hanging out together on weekends to share the highlights of the week and spend some quality time together, but still even after all of this, missing his boyfriend is helpless for Jimin.

This distance already caused them to grow closer and their bond is getting deeper and stronger with every day apart.

Jimin kisses Namjoon differently now, feeling his tender lips on his own in a different way. Their kisses aren't just a reminder of loving each other but also contain desperation and yearning these days.

They are stuck in this cycle of missing each other for an entire week to finally get close to each other on weekends and then get back on their same routines which for now is a constant phase.

They are kinda used to it as it has been over more than half a year of them living apart and more than a year of them dating.

A lot of things have changed around them including a few more lives. Taehyung and Jungkook too are stuck in the same sort of phase which made Taehyung and Jimin to get inseparable again as they spend most of their time together and on the other hand Jungkook and Namjoon grew even more closer as well.

It has been almost a month since they attended Jin's wedding. 

Yes, Jin got married in the meantime and as promised they all became part of his wedding.

Being groom's men, Namjoon never imagined himself to be part of Jin's wedding one day, not as someone standing behind him and watching him sliding ring into someone else's finger but it's okay 'cause his eyes were focused on his full stop, Jimin, all the damn time.

It was unexplainable and pretty weird but this is what we call life. Everything that happens is for a reason and Namjoon too was happy to see Jin's beautiful bride and him reciting vows to each other while everyone else cheered them up.

He was happy that no matter what in the end he and Jin both were happy, it doesn't matter if not together but at least they both got what they deserved.

That day wasn't just special for Jin but including him and every other couple who had fun in all rituals, the aftermath of the wedding, from dancing together to catching bouquets thrown by the bride.

No, Jimin and Taehyung didn't participate to catch one because their focus was caught up by their own gentlemen looking super hot in their fitting suits.

That day was remarkable on its own. The location being a hill station which brought them incredibly cosy and intimate by the night, sort of like a rehearsal for Jimin to have Namjoon entering their room in black classic suit to find his boyfriend waiting for him until they were ready to devour each other in their entirety of arms.

It is sort of occasional for them to have days and nights like these so they try to enjoy every bit of the moment together.

Coming back from the wedding wasn't that easy because that meant living apart again.