!NEW BOOK!

Okay, ladies and gents,

I know I said I was canceling the Chicago Sinner Series. And I make NO PROMISES WHATSOEVER. But I am writing a second book.

I read Taste of Sin myself recently and I never really read my own books, but I am absolutely obsessed with the mafia/boss/arranged marriage/ sexual tension moments and that trope is my God Tier. Especially the sexual tension. And we definitely can have that in other books, but the sexual tension you have in mafia is IRREPLACEABLE.

So I'm writing a sequel to Taste of Sin, idk if I'll write a third book and make it a trilogy or if it's just a sequel, but I'm writing one.

And here are its details :)

Title - Taste of Hate

Cover-

Story description-

Story description-

Raine

Escape. Freedom. Safety.
That's all I wanted. To run away and somehow get out of the marriage my parents are trying to chain me down to. They want me married to a man I don't know, don't love, or even care for.
So when I see an escape, I take it.

Little did I know, Killian Romano was the devil, holding a hand out to me, waiting to lead me to my misery.
I thought he was an angel sent down to help despite the rumors I've heard.
Only he's the biggest sinner of them all.

Killian

Revenge. Vengeance. Blood.
It's everything I'm after and everything I plan to take from Ezra Ricci, even if that means using his daughter to do so.
I don't intend to do what he did to me, I intend to do worse. I intend to steal his daughter and make her mine. To take his most prized possession and taint it. To use her to hurt him the way he hurt me. To ruin her the way he ruined me.

The only thing that could shatter him was losing his daughter to a monster like me.
But he took everything from me.
So I took Raine Anastasia Ricci.

Let me know what you think, the cast will be up soon so go and CHECK THAT OUT BITCHES.

See you there!

<3