Part 11

"Lovely of you to finally join us Banner" I say as we all walk towards him

"Sorry got caught up. This all seems horrible" He replies walking towards us

"I've seen worse" Nat nods at him

"Sorry"

"No we could use a little worse" Nat replies with a small smile

Tony brings the big robot thing to us. "I don't see how that's a party" Nat asks

"Tony did always have show stopping party's, this one may just stop you're heart" I finish. Banner takes over punching the robot, I feel Clint grab my waist pulling be behind a car as the robot  explodes. We form a circle standing back to back, I pull out my knives flipping them both around me fingers as I look around at the creatures snarling at us. More creature come from the portal.

"Call it Captain" Tony says as well all turn to the portal

"All right, listen up. Until we can close that portal our priority is containment" Steve orders taking the lead

"Clint, you go on that roof top, eyes on everything, call out patterns and strays" I continue giving Steve a minute to think, he gives me a thankful nod

"Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than 3 blocks out, you turn it back or turn it to ash" Steve continues as the 2 take off. "Thor you gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightening. Light the bastards up. Y/N we gotta get you to Loki to get that scepter off him and close that portal" Steve continues, I stop listening as I search for Loki's mind.

"You gonna play nice with me?" I ask him finding his mind

"Why don't you come find out" he challenges back

Whilst waiting I help Nat and Steve fight off the aliens, I throw my 2 knives before grabbing my guns firing and never missing a shot. I'm suddenly interrupted by a voice over the coms.

"Y/N you are aware that you are fighting with the avengers which technically makes you an avenger" I shake my head at Nicks comment as I fire shots.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night Nick" I reply leaving everyone speechless "Getting to Loki isn't going to do shit with that portal open, we need to close it" I shout changing the subject as I letting out a puff before looking and Nat and Steve.

"If you want to get up there you're gonna need a ride" Steve replies looking at the portal. I watch one of the crafts move towards us.

"I got a ride" I say throwing my guns to Nat knowing that she'll need them more than me. "I could use a boost though" I say standing away from Roger's looking at him, he backs up looking at me. Nat fires off shots on the distance.

"Are you sure about this?" he asks

"Yeah I mean it's a party right, it's gonna be fun" I reply before running towards the car, kicking off it and before being pushed into the air by Steve's shield. I grab onto the back on the air craft.

"God you're crazy Y/N" Nat says laughing into the earpiece

"You love that about me" I reply back quietly pulling myself onto the flying craft. I pull out my knife and cut the chain attached to the monster before kicking it off. I make my way to the front of it sending a soundwave to the creature killing it. "oh shit no one ever taught me how to drive one of these, how hard can it be?" I say to myself as I attempt to drive the craft. "Turn, turn TURN!" I yell as I move my hands to turn it. "Less, less, LESS!" I say as it slightly hits the building "Sorry, bit harder than I thought".

Tony takes out the crafts behind me as he flies down to help Nat and Steve

"Clint I'm gonna need you to distract Loki for me when you see him, shoot him an arrow and I don't mean a normal arrow" I send to Clint's mind as I lock it making sure Loki can't hear.

I look behind me at the craft following, I pull one hand out as I take control of the metal on the craft sending it into the ground before turning my focus back in front of me. "Oh shit building, building, building!" I yell as I pull up just missing the building in front of me, "eyes on the sky Y/N". Shots begin to come up behind me, Loki.

"yeah Clint I'm bringing him to you, please don't miss" I send to Clint

"I got him" he thinks back.

He shoots his arrow as I speed up getting away. I see Loki's craft take out the T in stark. "Tony's not gonna be happy about that, oh this is my stop" I finish as I jump off the craft roll onto the top of the building. I walk up the the machine, "If I got a dollar for everything unbelievable thing I saw today, I'd be rich" I saw wiping a bit of blood from my lip which busted for the third time.

"The sceptre" Selvig says lying over the edge.

"Well you look great" I say staring at him

"Loki's sceptre, the energy. The tesseract can't fight it" he continues as I bend down to him, "but you can't protect against yourselves" he finishes.

"it's not your fault, you were under his control, you didn't know what you were doing" I interrupt

"well actually i think I did, I built in safety to cut their power source." he continues

"Loki's sceptre" I add trying to get back into point

"It may be able to close the portal, and I'm looking right at it" he finishes. I let out a deep sign

"I would have stretched if I had known that I'd be rock climbing today" I reply making my way to the edge of the building looking down at the sceptre. "Hey Doc you did look nice with those eyes" I say sarcastically trying to calm my own nerves.

"Why are you always so sarcastic?" he questions making me laugh

"It's like punching people in the face, but with words, plus I've been told it lightens the mood" I say smirking as I jump down to the sceptre.