6. Hydra

((Double parentheses)) means talking in German
(Parentheses) mean Sokovian

35 minutes later

Matteo was harshly awoken by sudden deep voices. "((We are here!))" a deep voice blurted out as the car stopped. The 5 year old looked up at Wanda who was cuddling him "(w-where are we?..)" Matteo asked in a tried voice. Wanda and Pietro both looked down at Matteo with a warm smile "(don't worry we are safe now. And we are at our new home.)" Pietro stated as he then ruffled Matteos short curly hair. Matteo did a smile giggle, Wanda kissed the top of Matteos head. Soon after Strucker along with the twins got out of the car and started to walk into the Hydra base. Pietro was now holding Matteo so he could let Wanda rest her arms, but Wanda didn't seem to mind holding Matteo.

While they walked Matteo looked at the outside of the Hydra base, he had a deep gut feeling that didn't sit well with him. He didn't know why but he got chills from this place, it felt creepy even though the abandoned church in town was scary to him this place was over the top. While Strucker and the Twins walked inside the guards locked the doors behind them. The twins along with Matteo looked back at the door and got confused. "Ah! Well we can't let you leave now. You guys signed up for this. There is no going back. You guys will be loyal to us and help us get back so you guys protect your country!" Strucker stated as he then caressed Matteos cheek. "I got good ideas and plans for you." Strucker said in a somewhat cold tone. Matteo forced his head out of Struckers grip while Pietro put him down and stood in front of him protectively.

Matteo then felt himself get pulled into a protective hug from Wanda. Matteo looked up at Wanda and hugged her back. He didn't know what had all happened in the car ride to this place but he knew something was up since the twins weren't saying anything. "(Matteo. What ever you do..do not leave my side.)" Wanda stated in her mom tone. Matteo nodded before he then did a little shiver. "You will NOT touch my brother. You promised us you wouldn't do ANYTHING to HIM!" Pietro sounded pissed off which Matteo had caught on. The young Maximoff was clinging onto Wanda desperately, he didn't know what was going on but all he picked up was that he was going to be separated from the way they where talking. "((Teo..Guppy..I love you ok?..just stay strong ok..just know I'm always with you..)" Wanda said in a calm tone as she then picked up Matteo and stayed on high alert, she was holding him protectively as well. "(I love you too sissy..and I love Bubby too..I-I will always be w-wifh you t-too!)" Matteo said. Wanda smiled a bit before she put her forehead against Matteos, while they both where like that for not even 2 seconds they heard Pietro screaming.

"(WANDA! RUN! KEEP THEM AWAY!)" Pietro yelled out before he then was tackled to the ground. Matteos eyes widened before he started to tremble a bit "(BUBBY!)" Matteo yelled out before he then seen guards start to run up to the both of them. Wandas eyes widened as well, she then only had one thought running through her mind. And that was to keep Matteo safe for as long as she could. While she was running she held onto Matteo tightly, while Matteo hid his face in the crook of Wandas neck to keep himself feeling safe. Wanda ran down the many mazy hallways, she was starting to get tired but she had adrenaline running through her veins. She just needed to keep Matteo way, Matteo was hers and Pietros main thing keeping them both sane.

Matteo looked up at Wanda before he gripped onto her shirt, he was terrified of what was bound to come. He had tears in his eyes and fear in his face, the same fear from when their home was destroyed. "Sissy..I don't want to go..p-please..I want to go b-back.." Matteo said. Wanda looked down at him before she let out a shaky sigh and looked around quickly "I will get out of of here..you'll be safe.." Wanda said as she then held him close to her. Matteo just trembled and felt the warmth and safeness from his sister "I-I just f-fweel..y-you..and I-ill always b-be wifh y-you.." Matteo said sadly. Wanda looked down at him with a sad look before she went down a hallway cautiously.