Chapter 15: Picnic Date.

Oliver won't tell me where he is taking me

He said, dress casual.

Bitch, casual can be like thirty different things.

I went for a summer dress, the flowery cute ones, I borrowed it from Isabella and some sandals, I own them actually.

"You ready?" Oliver asked, he's wearing a white shirt and jeans, it is getting hot.

"Yup yup." I replied, already out of the house when my dear brother came after us.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked him, I turn around to see him with his serious face.

"No drinking, no drugs, I have a gun." Noah looks serious, hell even I'm scared.

"Yes, sir." Oliver saluted at him, which made Noah deepen his glare.

"I want her home by eleven." It's literally five pm.

"You know you are not dad right?" I ask.

"Well he's at work now, and my baby-sis is going on her first date, I gotta protect her." He looks so proud in himself, who's gonna tell him?

"First date?" Sophia appeared out of literally thin air, "Dude, this girl has-" I interrupted her by literally running over to her and covering her mouth with my hand.

"Do you want him to have a heart attack?" I whispered at her, she shook her head, she still has that small crush on him, "Then shut up." She nodded.

Oliver and I successfully managed to get out of the driveway, we are now in his car, he still hasn't told me where we're going.

"Come on, please?" I nag.

"No, Smalls," he chuckles, "You will find out when we get there." He turned to me for a split second, smiling.

God, not that smile, it's perfect.

"I still want to know." I'm stubborn I know.

"I know you do." He continued driving, not giving me any clues.

After half a fucking hour, we arrive to this flower field place.

"Are you going to kill me?" I blurt.

"Huh?" He looks genuinely confused.

"What? It's a good killing spot." I smile, I think it's time for me to stop watching those serial killer documentaries.

"No, Smalls, I'm not going to kill you." He got out of the car, so I opened my door and got out as well, when he noticed that he sprinted over to my side.

"Really?" He looks amused, "I wanted to do the whole 'open the door for you' thing, and you ruined it." He's trying to suppress a smile. 

"Do you want me to get back in the car?" I ask, as a complete joke.