Part 12

"Great now we got a missile coming our way as well" I say puffing as I walk up to Selvig with the sceptre.

"Right at the crown" he points

"I can do it, I can shut the portal down" I say loudly so they can hear is in the coms

"Do it" Steve replies

"No wait!" Tony interrupts

"Tony there's no time to waste, these things are coming out as fast as your shit after you ate that spicy curry" I yell pushing the sceptre forward.

"The nuke's gonna blow in less than a minute and I know where to put it, Y/N stay where you are and wait for Cap's que" he shouts back.

"oh tony pepper's gonna kill me" I whisper to myself knowing what's likely to happening

"Hey Y/N?" Tony asks

"Yeah?" I reply

"Take my spot for me" he finishes as I watch him fly the missile into the portal

"oh damn you Stark" I say as I take a deep breathe looking back at the sceptre as Tony disappears into the portal. "common Tony" I finish as I close my eyes before looking back up waiting.

"Close it" Rogers says quietly. I take a deep breathe blinking back my watery eyes and I push the sceptre in closing the portal. I look up again.

"Common stark, common" I puff waiting as the portal shrinks. Suddenly he slips out, I let out a big gasp followed by a small laugh as I grin shaking my head, "god now the mans missile and space poof as well". Bruce catches him, I walking with Selvig listening in on the coms. When I hear Tony's voice I grim even bigger. "You keep going, there's someone I need to get" I say to him as we art ways.

Loki begins waking up, groaning loudly as he crawls up looking up at me.

"Morning sunshine" I chuckle as I title my head crossing my arms smirking.

"If it is all the same to you, I'll have that drink now" Loki says making me let out a laugh.

"Would you like it served to you whilst your locked up or locked up? great options if you ask me" I smirk as he looks at me.

Later

After SHIELD took Loki back the 7 of us went to get shawarma's like Tony requested. We all sat around the table, Clint had his feet on Nat's chair and I had mine up on his. We all sat in silence eating.

"Ya know, i don't really think I'm a fan" I say dropping the shawarma into the little bowl, Thor reaches over picking it up "oh please be my guest" I say lifting my palm up.

"So Fish" Tony start, here we go, "you joining or not because from what I heard out there you said yes" he smirk leaning back in his chair taking another bite.

I sign loudly "Mmm that's not really up to me" I say staring at Tony

"True, true, if I'm being honest I never wanted you on the team, too much competition, there's only one spotlight" he jokes

"Yeah I'd hate to take away your shine Sark" I shoot back reminding him what his tower now says, everyone let's out a little laugh. "It's got a nice ring to it Tony Sark, Mr Sark" I continue as Tony roles his eyes.

"When you first came in and practically yelled at us I was terrified of you, I mean I didn't know if you were human or not because you were, brutal" Bruce adds taking a bite

"Yeah I was scared as well, I've never seen a lady yell or say such harsh words after only being introduced a few seconds ago" Thor also adds

"It was a pure Y/N moment" Tony continues giving me a proud nod which I return

"Yeah well if I didn't say it who would of?" I joke back

"Ok on a more serious note we all want you in Y/N, without you this whole thing would have been a serious mess. You came in and within seconds you shut us up, you balance the group out, you're a major asset" Steve adds on. I take my feet off Clint chair and think for a second.

"I'm sorry guys I just can't, I'm not superhero material, and don't you say anything Stark. I just can't risk anything from my past catching up to me, I don't know how much control I have over my mind and I don't wanna risk knowing what would happen if I completely lost it.  I'm just not someone little kids can dress up as for Halloween. I'm still making up for everything I did, I'm sorry" I say looking at the table

"God Fury was right you are stubborn" tony comments smirking making me roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm just not like you guys, I know you aren't all picture perfect and you've also had rocky pasts but till the day I die I'll still be making up for everything I did and even then I will not have done enough"

"I've only know you for a short time and I can tell that you deserve to be one of us, more than anyone at this table" Thor says gently

"There's no bullshit with you Y/N, you tell someone straight up if you don't like them and that what I love about you, you have absolutely no filter besides when being undercover and you commit to everything you do and always get it done no matter what it takes. You're hard on yourself and that's why you're an amazing agent. You can't change the past Y/N and you can't spend your whole life making up for it. Trust me I know, but the offer is always gonna be there" Nats says as she sits up looking at me, she felt the exact same way as me right now when she joined SHEILD. We've told each other a bit about our pasts and it's brought us closer together. She's helped me realise that I can leave my past in the past.

"You are one of us whether you think you deserve to be or not, we all think you do and we'll all be waiting for the day you see what we can all see" Clint adds as I look around the table at everyone staring at me, I smile.

"God what have I gotten myself into, you're gonna be waiting a very long time"I laugh making them all smile and laugh as well.

"Anytime day or night we are here" Steve finished as he looks around the table.

"umm is there a Y/N Fisher here?" A worker asks holding the phone to his shoulder as he looks around. I hold my arm up as I stand up from my chair confused making me way over to him. "It's for you" he says passing it to me, I turn and look at the rest of the Avengers who are all looking at me but when turn I see them. I slowly pull the phone up to me ear.

"Hello?" I ask