#Buy me a coffee?#

Big biggg Author's note (A/n) coming right up, so let's get this clear first-

THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE. If you're here because you thought it was one... sorry TvT

Moving on to talk about what this is-- let me give a brief explanation first.

Last summer i stumbled upon a website  several online content creators (bloggers, writers, videographers, artists) were using currently.

It's not essentially a monetizing agenda but a simple platform that enables readers or content viewers to tip the writers with small amounts of cash or credit if they like their work. (starting from as less as $1 only).

It's called the Ko-Fi platform which literally means "buy the writer a coffee." (You don't really have to buy a coffee, its just a catchphrase lol)

Let me tell you its completely your choice if you want to donate for the writer or not-- like some sort of gifting/rewarding the writer for their efforts in writing the book. It is similar to buying their books except it's optional and you have to do it after you've read and liked the story first.

As you might know writers in wattpad write for free, so this could be your own way of paying them back for the ginormous amounts of time and effort they put into this. Consequently, i created my own account in Ko-Fi too!

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

BUT BUT BUT--

There's a catch in this, which makes tipping me (your dear authornim :p) different from that of others.
And that is the fact that i, for one, am not going to use the money generated for myself.

Each of us know how our favorite idols BTS indulge in regular charitable work with whatever they earn from their hardwork and i as a loyal fan for 2 years hope to do something similar.

Therefore whatever amount of money you decide to donate for liking my books will be used for a good social cause!

Have a look at my profile on Ko-Fi here:

And here is the link:

https://ko-fi.com/coverfire

(Provided in the first comment of this chapter; Mobile users can find the link in my bio as well and just click on it to pay.)

The least amount of payment (unfortunately) is --

$1 ( i.e. ₹ 73.57 INR)
[Rupees seventy three and fifty seven paise only.]

But you can always tip more! 💜

How to do it? : Just click on the link given and you'll be directed to my page in your web browser, then press tip, enter the amount (in USD only) and write an additional note if you want, and done!! 🎉

Remember, payments can be made using debit/credit cards only (via stripe). You don't need a stripe account, just an ATM card is enough!

What do i do with the money you tip?

Have a look at my first charity plan here:

This will be my (OUR) first step towards making social c

hanges that we want around us. If you like my work and want to help me donate for these causes  just drop a generous tip y'all. 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I'll be posting similar tip links after finishing each book of my mine so it's going a be a "one book, one coffee" concept, to make tipping more feasible for young readers.

Also care has been taken to charge as less as possible from you guys because its donation afterall and one shouldn't decide how much is enough, it's ALL upto you!!

Last word:

i just want to remind you that these tips to the author are not a compulsion i.e. you don't have to do it if you don't want to. It's just a small initiative I'm taking to do something good in life with the money i earn through my work. This is going to help me out in growing as an individual and learning to give back to the world. (No hate comments please)

Also, I'll make it a point to acknowledge and thank each paying reader not only in my message board but also in my books' chapters with a big SHOUT OUT! 🗣📢

If you've taken the pains to read down till here, take that leap of faith and tip 'Fast Draw' vkook mafia as much amount as you like! 💜

I will remain grateful to each one of you forever!!

Saranghae ARMYs 💜

--Bhavishya :)