𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚞𝚙

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1. 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 7

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ
———

"welcome backkk to hood love resort ladies and gentlemen."

"so by the looks of it, we now know that leia gets all the way out her body when she high."

"she sat there and begged that man for a kiss! can y'all believeeeeee?!" kash shook her head.

"but anyways we don't have much to say this morning, so let's wake up our contestants."

———

"good morning bitches." deedee groaned as he stretched.

"stop calling us bitches." nia threw a pillow at him.

"aye kiki what the fuck you gave me to smoke yesterday? crack?" leia sat up holding her head.

bank threw his arm across her waist but she quickly removed it and stood up.

"it was just some of that good good my uncle gave me." kiki shrugged.

"i can't even remember half of the shit that happened." she rubbed her eyes heading to the bathroom.

"bae come shower with me." deedee said pulling jay up.

"aww i'm tryna get like y'all." nia pouted making quani pull her hair a lil bit.

"nie if my wig slipped off into yo hands what would you have done?" she mugged him going to the bathroom.

"you got cute titties." deedee said poking at jay's titties.

"thanks boo." she turned around letting the water fall on her.

"i know dawn well y'all not up in this bitch fuckin!" quani yelled coming into the bathroom.

"quani babes it's 7 in the morning use your inside voice." eisha shook her head.

"oh my fault, i know damn yell yall not up in this bitch fuckin!" he whisper yelled.

"boy ain't nobody fuckin mind yo goddamn business." jay rolled her eyes.

"mmmhm imma keep my eye on y'all." he side eyed the shower before walking back out.

——-

"kiki.....would you let me eat yo ass?" draco asked laying on her chest.

"hell yea, im with allat." she smiled.

"i will definitely make sure to uncensor their sex scenes." - kash

"booty so biggg, lawd have mercy." kiki sung watching nia walk by.