Chapter 17

Ryan Knight

"Well your uncle Alex is my Dad," said Aurora.

I was shocked. It would be an understatement. I thought that she would be rich but never expected that she would be the daughter of one of the richest men in the whole damn World!

She was also the daughter of uncle Alex! No wonder why she's so freaking classy. Royal blood. I can't believe anything! So she was the girl my father has been talking to all these years. Well everything he said was true. He said that she is beautiful, talented and very brilliant.

I was sunk in my thoughts and felt someone tap my shoulder. It's Aurora.

"What are you thinking? Let's get in. C'mon." she said with a soft chuckle.

I went in and the whole mansion screamed royalty. One of the best mansions I've been in all my life. It was wonderful and magnificent. It was royal and classy. 

"Your mansion is beautiful," I said, truthfully.

"Thanks," she said.

We then went to the hall and sat on the sofa. 

"Wanna drink something?"she asked.

"Nope. Thanks. I'm good," I said.

"Oh, come on. You can't leave without having anything!" She said, utterly cute. OMG. I'm melting.

"Stella never said that she was your sister!" Aurora exclaimed.

"Maybe you never asked her," I said, chuckling.

We had a chit chat  for some time and then I left.

Today went well. It was undoubtedly one of the best days in my life.

I went home and jumped on my bed, dreamily thinking about Aurora. She is the best. Like, I mean she's an angel. Too precious for this world. Beautiful, witty, sarcastic, lovely and literally every man's dream.

My thoughts were interrupted by a call. It was Zayn. He asked whether I returned from her home and said that he would come home now. I am waiting for him! I called Harry and told him to come as well. I wanna share it with them.

I heard the doorbell and went to open it. There stood Harry with his signature smile.

"Come in," I said with a smile.

"I was going to do that even if you didn't call me in," said Harry, ditched me and went in. He is in a whole mood. Lmao.

I chuckled and followed him in. I offered him tea. We had a little conversation and then came Zayn.

"Hey Guys." said Zayn as he jumped on the couch.

"Late as usual," commented Harry.

"I am gonna tell you guys something!" I exclaimed.

"Go on," said Zayn, motioning me to tell.

"So I went to drop Aurora, we had a little conversation and then I came to know that she was my father's best pal's daughter! And also she was the daughter of Alex Wilson, one of the richest men in the world and a renowned businessman worldwide!" I said.

"Mr. Alex Wilson? OMG. He is my role model! I've always looked up to him!" Exclaimed Harry, dramatically.

I expected some reaction from Zayn but he was in deep thoughts.