23; talk

Sailor

My brother invited me out for dinner which I'm glad about cause I have a couple of questions to ask him.

I walk up to the hostess "Syire Green" she nods ushering me to the table where my brother is.

I freeze when I get to the table. Syire is sitting at the table with Leo.

Leo has the audacity to bring flowers, must be for his wife or Syire causeee.

I sit down at the table "Hey Syire" I smile at him "Hello Sai" he smiles back at me.

"Listen Sai-" I cut Leo off "So why did you invite me here?" I ask Syire and he points to Leo.

"He said you had been ignoring him and he wanted to talk to you." I look over towards Leo to see him smiling at me.

He hands me the flowers and I throw them behind me smiling.

"Well" I pick up my menu scanning it. This shit is in Spanish, how the hell.

"Sai what happened between y'all" Syire asked. "Oh, you didn't tell him why I was ignoring you?" I ask Leo and he looks away.

"Syire why didn't you tell me Leo was married and had kids?" I ask him.

Like I'm super hurt. You're supposed to be my brother, my family.

"Leo told me he and his wife were getting a divorce. How was I supposed to know he didn't tell you he has kids and is currently going through a divorce? That's something y'all are supposed to talk about at least by the 2nd or 3rd date." I sit back in the chair quietly.

"Are you upset about him not telling you?" I shake my head "Apparently I'm the side piece. He and his wife are having a baby. He never told me about his wife or kids" I tell Syire.

If looks could kill Leo would be 6ft under right now.

"So you mean to tell me you didn't tell my sister that you had kids yet you met hers. You didn't tell her you had a wife or were in the middle of a divorce. Then you have the audacity to have a baby. I bet you weren't even gonna tell Sailor." he says and starts taping his fingers.

One thing you don't want to happen is Syire taping his fingers.

That's basically him trying his hardest not to jump across this table.

"You better hope ya white ass don't bruise easily" My eyes widen.

Woah Woah Woah.

"No fighting. He's a white man, they get away with a lot of stuff." I tell my brother.

"Come on Sailor let me fuck him up" I sigh "No Syi-" I was cut off.

"Hermosa?" I turn around to see Iván. Man, not me smiling hard as shit.

"Iván, hi" I smile at him. "You look stunning" I look at his outfit so I can compliment him back.

He's in a tailored suit with his hair pushed back.

"You look very handsome" I watch as his cheeks turn red "Th-Thank you" bye that's cute.

Iván looks down at the table. He looks at my brother then Leo, scrunching his face up at him.

He reaches his hand out to Syire. "Hello, I am Iván. You must be Sailor's brother, y'all look very much alike" Syire shakes his hand.

"Yes, that monkey is my sister. I'm Syire by the way" I smack his arm. Iván laughs and returns back to me.

Yeah, fuck Leo.

"I have to go but I'll tell my employees whatever you order is on the house." he looks down at me.

"No you don't need to do that." he shakes his head "Still going to do it" he winks at me.

"See you tomorrow Hermosa" he kisses my forehead.

AHHHHH

Omg does that mean we moved up a step? No longer doing hand kisses.

I'm going to faint.

"Hello? Sailor?" My brother waves his hand in my face.

"Haven't seen you like that since your high school crush. You were head over heels for that man" I roll my eyes.

"Hush up" A waiter suddenly puts food in front of me and Syire.

I'm cracking up cause Leo just sitting there awkwardly with no food.

"Mr. Morales asked us to bring you out these dishes. He also asked for you to be escorted out of the restaurant." she turns to Leo on the last part.

The security grabbed him and took him out of the restaurant.

I look at the door seeing Iván, he winks at me as he leaves out the doors.

I turn away smiling.

"Eat your food before I eat it"

This nigga.

• • •

Y'all I made a schedule and forgot like a dummy.

I'll be putting out another chapter sometime soon before thursday.

• • •

MENTAL HEALTH CHECK IN.

how's everyone feeling? (this is a free space & there will be no judging)

i'm feeling okay like i'm not sad or happy, just in between. i'm just happy to be alive.

 i'm just happy to be alive