CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

Stella's POV

I was serving the guests tonight. I miss this noble lifestyle but working under a wonderful lady is much better than obeying my tyrant father.

I saw Lady Eloise and a lady talking. I don't want to eavesdrop but lady Eloise seems uncomfortable.

Later on, lady Eloise turn around and went outside. The lady seems like she wants to follow her so I went towards her

"Hello there, my lady, would you like a drink?"

She seem surprised when I appeared before her.

"Ah, s-sure."

I gave her one of the drinks I carried with me. Everybody seems enjoying the night, but I'm not sure about the lady over here.

"Is it nice?" I asked

"Yes, it is."

"I'm glad you like it, my lady. May I ask for your name?"

"Thalia Ygritte."

"I see."

That name sounds familiar. Ygritte, I'm sure I heard it before.

"Are you lady Eloise's servant?"

"I am, my lady"

"do you like her?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, most people doesn't, she has a bad personality, you know. You should work under someone who has a nice personality. Take me as an example."

"My lady, I'm sure people will change their opinions about lady Eloise once they know her more. It's not nice talking ill behind her back. For me, she's a lady with a nice personality inside her."

She's speechless after I said those words. I just can't stand anyone who keep talking behind lady Eloise's back.

"You, we're still busy, enough chit chatting! Get over here!" A head maid said to me

"Right! I'm coming!" I said back, I look at Thalia once again, "Nice to met you, lady Thalia, I'll see you around." I bow down

I dislike her the moment she mentioned her name for some reason. I feel like she has something to do with my past.