Chapter 5

I will be busy all day today so it's an early update but please do comment and vote as I will reply to them in the evening when I will get free 🙂

Enjoy ! And please do follow of you are enjoying the story.

Bhawna's POV.

I am making Tea and with this tea a remember a day.

A day when i made Tea in his house.

Flashback!

"Bhawna" mummy called me out while i am using phone.

Just know i picked up the phone.

"Bhawna" she calls again

" Haan?"

"Come down"

I squeeze my eyes in irritation and sigh.

I walk down.

"Hmm"

"Let's go to our neighbours house. Today. Ms.Saxena made traditional Gujarati food and is asking us to join"

"I am not going"

"Why?"

"I will eat at home itself"

"I haven't made anything, let's go"

"Are you go na I don't want to" because he will be there.

"Everyone is going, your Papa is already there with Saumya"

I made a Grumpy face and went with her, not before changing my PJ's.

We walk in directly because the door was open and aunty saw us.

I greet Uncle and Aunty.

"Here comes apki Bhawna Saumya Di( here comes your Bhawna, Saumya Di)" said Kanav.

I sit beside my sister "obviously, where there is Saumya there will be Bhawna"

He laughs "even in her In laws house"

Both Saumya and i glare at him.

"Don't you have anything else to talk about rather than marriage?" I asked him

"Okay, i have but why do girls overreact when someone talk about their marriage?" He asked

Saumya replied "because everyone is behind their marriage even if they are 16 year old like Bhawna but no body talks about a boy's Marriage even if they are 30 but once a girl is 25 they are made to feel old"

"Okay okay, i surrender, sorry" He said and Both of Us Giggled then i saw him coming down from his room and soon i become nervous.

I sit straight and comb my hairs with my hand to look good.

He is rubbing his eyes, maybe woke up just now.

"He is having exams so sleeps late in night and when tired he sleeps in the afternoon" Kanav whispered

"And you don't study at all" whispered Saumya and i giggled.

Yes i have seen his room light's were very late, till 3am sometimes 4 as well.

He yawns with open both and while Yawning he looks around and knits his brows. When he looks at me (maybe) he immediately closed his mouth.

Well he was looking cute.