Chapter eight

The morning came around and I woke up to an empty bed thank fucking god, I think Grace was downstairs doing whatever shit she does in the mornings, I propped myself up in bed leaning my head on the headboard, I reached over to my phone and sent a ...

The morning came around and I woke up to an empty bed thank fucking god, I think Grace was downstairs doing whatever shit she does in the mornings, I propped myself up in bed leaning my head on the headboard, I reached over to my phone and sent a quick text to Anna.

Me: I'm taking you out to dinner before you come to my place, wear something nice.

I texted her and the restaurant that I was taking her to was away from the city so I wouldn't be recognised if anyone were to be there, I soon heard my phone ping noticing a reply from Anna.

Anna: I can wear nothing if that's better?

I smirked at her response and began typing again

Me: Just be ready.

I would've played along with her teasing but I thought i'd leave it until tonight, the thing is I didn't just want this arrangement to be her dancing for me then end up with me fucking her (even though that would be nice) I wanted to let her tease me and then get nothing from it. I wanted her to dance and then i'd be done with her at the end of the night.

I'm a very strict man and I can see what she wants from me, so i'm going to let her keep playing games with me even if I do end up with a huge boner.

"Reid?" A soft voice spoke from the door— that voice being Grace— I turned to her and she was leaning against the doorway in a full set of red lace lingerine and her hair tied in a ponytail. I mentally rolled my eyes knowing what she was trying to do.

"Do you think this is a good outfit for my show?" She asks turning around showing me a full view of her round ass before turning and grabbing her tits in her hands "Do my boobs look okay?"

"They look fine Grace" I assured her turning back my focus on my phone and she let out a heavy huff climbing onto the bed and straddled my lap.

"Why won't you fuck me anymore?" She whined taking my phone from my hand and throwing it on the other side of the bed.

I knew what I had to do in order for Grace to just leave me the fuck alone, I wanted to please her yes and I wanted her to be happy. I hate making women upset no matter who they are to me I also love sex.

I flipped us over so that I was now hovering over Grace, I trailed kisses down her neck sucking on it slightly and she let out a string of high pitched moans.

"Who says I don't fuck you anymore hm?" I whispered in her ear, I then slid my hand to her panties and massaged her area in a circular motion feeling her grow with wetness.

"Fuck yes" She breathed leaning her head back and thrusting her hips upwards "Fuck me please" She whined.

"Anna can you come down for a moment!" My mom yelled and I rushed down the stairs finding her in the living room seated next to my dad

fuck

Usually when I was in trouble they would be sat like this so this conversation isn't going to go well.

"Uhh what's up?" I asked making my way to go sit with them.

"We need to talk about your job, take a seat" My dad gestured a hand towards the seat infront of them and I nervously sat down. My gaze shifted to my mom and considering the subject was my job I knew she snitched on me to dad. I'm fucked.

"So to put things simply, I got you a job" Dad says "I know you've always wanted to work in an office so I spoke to my friend who works in the floor above me and he said you can be his assistant would you like that?" He asks.

Fuck. I love being a stripper way too much and I wanted to be Reids dancer not a fucking office assistant that was my dream years ago definitely not now, but my dad knows I work in a club bar so it would seem weird if I passed up this opportunity just to go back to the club. And I even had to work in the same fucking building as Reid.

"Uhh I would love to" I fake smiled, I mean I could always do two jobs at once, If I signed Reids contract I would most likely only be dancing for him at night which would be fine. I guess.

"That's great honey!" My dad beamed getting up from his seat and gave me a hug "I'll go speak to my friend Adrien and give him the good news" He left the room leaving me and mom alone.

"Mom what the fuck!" I whisper yelled "How am I supposed to juggle two jobs at once?" I said agrivated.

"Sweetheart I couldn't just tell your dad what you do for a living plus he seemed excited that he was able to get you a job, you can always quit being a stripper you can't do this forever" She stated and all I wanted to do was punch a wall.

"Fucksake" I breathed putting my face in my hands "Is the guy even nice? God I bet he'll think i'm such a child" I mumbled.

I'm really hoping the guy i'm going to work for is nice otherwise i'm completely fucked and I will hate my job even more. Luckily I'm going to Reids place tonight so I can maybe sort some things out with him because I definitely want to dance for him there's no denying that.

"I'm sure he's lovely" She smiled reassuringly and I once again sighed.

"Can I stay at Vickys house tonight?" I lied.

"I don't see why not, you deserve a break and I hope those men aren't giving you any trouble in that club, you've been off recently" She admits.

"Off?" I question raising an eyebrow and I've definitely acted different since my encounters with Reid, he makes me feel happy even though I hardly know the guy.

"You seem not yourself maybe even happier" She chuckles "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No I don't mom" I say "I need to go get ready" I end the conversation and run up to my room locking the door behind me and dialling Reids number hoping that he would pick up.

"Anna?" He pants clearly out of breath.

"Reid? Why are you out of breath?" I question and I can hear his faint pants in the background.

"Oh I just went for a run" He breaths.

"Oh, anyway I need you to pick me up earlier for dinner, I need to talk to you and it's really important"

"Is everything okay?" He asks and I can still hear him panting.

"Everything is fine just pick me up in an hour but park your car down the street so my parents don't see okay?"

"Of course gorgeous" He says and I hum in response before hanging up the phone.

Does he think i'm stupid? Going for a run? Yeah no. He was definitely fucking that bitch, I had no right to be jealous since that's his wife but shit I'm so jealous right now.

He's definitely in for it tonight.