°BREAKING POINT°

Yeji's POV

I was enjoying the party. I was really happy that I'm here with Yeonjun.

I started to feel abnoxious.

"Are okay?" Yeonjun asked.

"I feel a bit uncomfortable." I said.

"Let's sit there." He said.

"No I don't want to ruin your party." I said.

"No whats more important is you're feeling good, now let's go there and let's chill." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem Ji." She said.

"Something wrong?" Lia asked.

"I need to talk to you, Soobin, Yeonjun can you please give us a moment?" I said and they left.

"The last school party we attended at Dalla Academy." I said.

"It's okay, you'll be fine." Lia assured.

"He found us twice. Lia I can't feel comfortable knowing he can track us down." I said.

"Oh my gosh Lia, he here." I saw him and srugged my face at the table.

I looked and saw him going in our table me and Lia stood up and ran towards Yeonjun and Soobin, he caught up to us but we were beside the two boys.

"Surprised to see Lia has a boyfriend now." Junghoon said, he was my first love, he was verry possesive and he was also abussive.

"You shouldn't be here." Lia said.

"Chill Lia, I'm just here to rake what's mine." He said and was about to grab my hand when Yeonjun stopped him.

"Don't touch my girlfriend or you'll regret it." Yeonjun warned him.

"Girlfriend?" Junghoon asked.

"Now you know she has a boyfriend go away." Yeonjun pushed him.

Junghoon was about to throw a punch but Soobin stopped Junghoon from punching Yeonjun.

The school security came in and intervine while everyone was distracted at the party.

"This guy is causing a fuss." Yeonjun said.

"Pleas show your student ID." The guard said.

It was a silent minute.

"I left it." Junghoon said.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't let you stay if you can't show your student ID. Don't try to run or fight we will just escort you outside of the campus." The guard said.

He finally left, but I didn't feel any better, this alway happen. I never want to see his face ever since he sexualized me, physically and verbally abused me.

Ya'll sorry for the cut off on the story, cliffhanger. Again it's been a though week without any updates, here's a short update for ya'll.

And I wanted to ask some help, Any suggestions topics for a Persuasive Essay? My current top 3 topic is.

Being homophobic should be a crime and gender inequality.

Free speech in social Media.

Is death penalty a effective punishment?

I honestly don't know still since I'm in 8th grade my first time to write a proper essay if you're curious im 14 years old, my eonnies and oppa someone who know more help me out pls how do I do this things lol.