Chapter 6

Aryan's POV

My everyday starts by taking blessings from Mom and Dad and then Gazing at her.

I look at her thorough the Window or while coming out from my house.

But it's particularly window, as when she wakes up, she streches her self and yawn.

Then she stands infront of the window and take a deep breath by closing her eyes.

Even though her hairs are messy in morning and some droolings as well. She looks beautiful to me.

Yes say it my craziness or whatever but it's true.

But that's the best early morning view.

Umm you know i feel like sharing a very interesting incident with you guys.

So here it goes.

Flashback.

Kanav and i am Talking to eachother just like that, seated opposite to eachother, when we hear a door bell.

Kanav opens the door.

"Hi Bhawna" he says and I stand up immediately like a soldier.

"Come in" he says.

"No no i will just leave. I came to give this Box which is your's"

"Oh just come in" Kanav Dragged her in holding her wrist.

He made her sit infront of me and said "you sit here, i will be right back with tea and Some snacks, until then you" He looks at me "talk to Aryan Bhai"

"But-" she tried to speak but He said "2 mintues" and went in the kitchen.

She looks at his back and i think is now uncomfortable as her expressions tells so.

She took a deep breath and began to gaze down at her hands.

Now what should i do??

I also took a deep breath and looked here and there just like her.

I saw a newspaper in front of me in which Sudoku page was open. I look at her, who is still looking down.

Won't she say even a hi to me??

Yes even i can but i am scared that she will call me Bhaiya, so i drop the idea and was about to pick up the newspaper then she also picked it up at the sametime.

We both looked at Eachother, our gaze met for one second and she looked away leaving the paper.

I also leave the paper.

I shift the paper towards her and she gaze at it and then at me and I turn my head to the side as if I didn't do anything.

From the corner of my eyes i watch her taking the newspaper and then began to look for something.

Pen I guess!!

I looked around and there it is on floor near my foot. So i picked it up and put forward  it in-front of her.

She stopped searching and took the pen slowly.

She engrossed herself in solving the Sudoku while i was engrossed in her.

Then she knitted her brows looking at the paper and kept the tip of the pen from the back between her teeth and closed her mouth.

Lucky pen! I thought.

I shook my head from the thoughts which are developing all of a sudden and shifted my eyes to the Sudoku.

Hmm she filled the numbers wrong.