𝟷𝟷. [ 'ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ' ] ⛈️

"Master Diluc, I was wondering.. how did you earn your vision?" The two of you sat by a small cliff to have a water break, reaching quite far from the Harbor already.

"Just like anyone else, I obtained it from hard work, rather earlier in my life" The man closes his eyes as if recalling his childhood he wished not to remember. "What about you?"

"When I almost died!" You said it rather excitedly which earned a weird look from Diluc.

"Oh I mean... after an exhausting battle"

"Would you say your vision is quite useful?" The man throws another question. "I never really needed or wanted a vision, though getting one was just a small power up" You answered truthfully. "We didn't need another child in the family with vision" Small chuckles came out from you.

"Oh? Your siblings have one too?"

"Yeah, both cryo users. Conrad held the most power, though he barely uses it. Alexander on the other hand.." You let out a sigh.

"Alexander? You mean the one you danced with at the ball? That was your brother?"

"HOW DID YOU NOT KNOW-"

"Sorry to intrude this conversation" A voice almost like auto tune... that's one way to describe it, was heard behind you.

Looking back, three Fatui agents stood tall, covering every inch of sunlight touching your skin.

"Always gotta be interrupted man" You slammed the ground in disappointment.

"Master's orders" The agent was about to shoot his bullet to your forehead, before you could dodge it, Diluc was already ahead of you. He instantly carried you bridal-style and jumped off the small cliff.

"could've done it without you but thanks I guess" You mumbled and hopped off from his masculine arms. "You're welcome" He uttered a few words and swung his blade towards the agents. Fatui agents are barely seen in Mondstadt but if you ever encountered one, you'd handle them pretty swiftly since your skills are the most effective towards them.

Concentrating on your breathing, you positioned your sharp arrow towards one of the agents who were focused on Diluc. Just as you let go, the arrow flew its way to the agent's head, causing him to fall completely paralyzed on the ground.

"Headshot~" You chirped.

As Diluc instantly deleted the two other agents, reinforcements came unexpectedly. There were.. 7? 12? 20? You don't know, but you both were completely outnumbered by Fatui agents. 20 hilichurls is child's play, 20 agents? Not so sure. Most importantly, they're all wearing armors which makes it even more difficult to one-shot them together with Diluc.

"Did we steal anything?" You whispered to Diluc. "Huh? No, what kind of question is that?"

"I mean it can't be a coincidence an entire army of Fatui Agents want our heads. We're mostly fighting the Abyss, not the entire Snezhnaya nation!"

*bang* One started to shoot. Luckily Diluc shielded you with his giant claymore.

"Hey... I have a reckless idea.." The corner of your lips begin to curve. The redhead knew then and there it could be a death wish idea from the looks of your expression.