26

"Baby, wake up, we're here" she heard Ross say.

Victoria tiredly sat up from her place on the man's lap, rubbing her eyes and waiting for the driver to park the car, so that Ross could pick her up. She wasn't feeling that sleepy anymore, but still wanted to rest.

The rest of the brothers went to their offices to keep working, except for Marcus, who had to leave due to some meeting he had to attend to. Ross needed to finish some business, too, but he wouldn't leave her baby alone.

So, instead, he grabbed some snacks he had told Carl to prepare earlier for her and she gladly ate them: chopped strawberries and kiwis, juice and some crackers. The Caruso's knew how much she loved fruit, and thankfully wasn't that picky with her food either, so it was easy to make her meals.

"Do you like it?"

"Mhm, here" she said, trying to give him a strawberry from her fork, even though Victoria knew he didn't like sweets. Sometimes she liked to play innocent with him on purpose.

Ross hesitantly accepted it anyway, because he couldn't say no to her. But the man wasn't a fool, he knew when his little girl tried to tease him.

After some minutes, Victoria finished her food and made grabby hands to the man, who picked her up and was heading out of the kitchen when she (loudly) spoke.

"Ross! Cookie, please?"

"Uh? No, you've just eaten too much sugar. It's going to give you a stomachache"

"But-"

"No buts, baby. I said no"

She huffed and squirmed in his arms, not really knowing why. The girl wasn't a brat, but she just felt like making trouble at the moment, even if that meant making him angry.

But Ross wasn't having any of that, he had a strong grip on her, which was making her more upset.

"Victoria, it's been a long day and I still have things to take care of. Stop this right now, understand?"

"How is that my problem?"

If Ross' eyes could turn darker, they would have. He closed his eyes and deeply sighed, trying his best not to get angrier at the sudden tantrum. Of course, Victoria regretted that, too, but she couldn't show him that, so she kept squirming and whining.

"You've been a bad girl this last hour, should I punish you for the first time?"

But she didn't listen, she was in a bad mood and now she had to deal with him and his daddy attitude. So, again, she kept fussing and saying things like "I don't care, put me down", until Ross thought he had had enough and angrily left the kitchen with her, who stopped squirming at his actions.

To say Victoria was scared was and understatement. If anyone could have seen Ross like that, they would be as frightened as her. He had a look she had only seen a few times at work, and she instantly regretted throwing a tantrum like a little kid.

He took her to the bedroom and closed the door, pinning her to the wall. She hesitantly looked at him with her big green eyes and her breathing getting faster, as he put her arms on each side of her head on the wall so that she couldn't move from there.

SMUT warning, please do not read if you are not comfortable.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"W-what do you mean?"

"I know you're not little. You called me Ross instead of daddy, and your personality changes"