s e v e n t e e n

Double update- read chapter 16 first ;)

"Dirty dancing in the moonlight, take me down like I'm a domino"

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊-𝟓

Tw: use of a homophobic slur

8 years ago-Age: 16

"Delilah" Maxwell whined chanting the name of the girl who was not paying attention to him but to the biology notes in her hand.

"Shut up" the green-eyed girl grumbled her concentration completely on the notes she is writing.

"Del, let's bunk please," the boy said coming closer to her looking at her with his puppy eyes.

"Nope," she said not even looking at him.

"Please, consider it my birthday gift?" he gave her a small smile knowing she won't refuse.

"Fine, let me just finish this, hmm?" she fought a smile and said to him giving him a very brief side glance.

"I am bored you can do this later please?" he put his head on her shoulder still whining.

"One second" she put his head away from her and grabbed her bag taking something out. It was a book.

"Take this" she handed it to him while he looked at her weirdly. The fault in our stars.

"I don't even read?" he grumbled but nonetheless opened the book and read for a few minutes.

By the time, she was done with her studies, he was really indulged in the book that he didn't even notice her putting everything

She snatched the book from his hand not before putting a bookmark on the page he was on and putting it in Maxwell's bag.

Maxwell smiled and mumbled a small "thank you" which she replied to with a smile.

"So, what are we doing?" she asked leaning her elbow on the table visibly getting comfortable. He did the same action and came closer until he was in her personal space.

"Let's watch a movie, you choose" he spoke softly smiling at her.

"Let's watch Conjuring?" she asked.

"Uh n-no something else please?" he looked away from her face still knowing that she had a smirk on her face.

"Aww is Maxyy scared of horror movies?' she teased with a cute excitement on her face. He wanted to kiss her so fucking bad.

"Kinda yes," he said with a soft smile on his face, totally ignoring her lips.

"You know you can hold my hand if you get scared," she said casually not seeing the blush forming on his face.

"Okay then we are going," he put her bag on his shoulders and held her hands gently leading her to the mall all while having a stupid smile and light blush on his face.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Delilah stood in the middle of the corridor, a crowd formed around. There stood a boy she didn't even know, asking her for money because apparently, he knew some big secret about her.

"What is it?" she spoke uninterestedly looking at the unknown boy standing in front of her smirking.

"What's the hurry babe, chill a little" the boy creepily caressed her cheek making her slap it almost immediately making him visibly wince in pain.