🌹

NOOR AREA:

Puffy eyes, red nose, kajal messed up, hair in a messy state, alive still looking like a lifeless queen no other that Noor. She was heart broken not only she was about to be someone's her love will become someone's. someone who will cherish someone who will only have her whole rights her husband. Noor cursed herself for realizing her feelings, for confessing her feelings. It was night noor was on bed looking on the ceiling under the duvet lifeless. She was feeling an aching in her heart, her heart was pumping so loudly .

 Moon was sad cuz her Noor was sad. Moon couldn't see a little happiness on Noor's face. The Noor in Noor's face was shining more brightly. Her plumpy dried lips shivered as she felt cold wind coming from open window. She lifelessly wore her dupatta and went towards balcony she stopped in the entrance of her balcony and sniffed. Remembering the yesterday night's event that took place in her heart. Noor went towards railing and sighed she smelled the beautiful leave smell around her and the unexplainable scent of the wind. 

''Naseebo pe he na likha ho wo kese mil jaye'' said Noor in her mind.

She ignored her aching heart wiped her dried tears and confessed that she will not cry anymore her mother was strong so she is. She will accept whatever is in her fate. A fate's line cannot be changed even if you want. 

She was about to go inside when she noticed two figures hugging . She move to the side and was stunned when she found Zaroon and some stranger girl hugging it was looking more that zaroon is forced to hug They both were standing on the entrance of main gate. She was carrying three heavy suitcase and a handbag with her. She was dressed in pent shirt more different from Noor's clothes. Noor was wearing shalwar kameez with a dupatta on her head. She thought Zaroon's taste changed after many years He was into something Noor cant be 

. She was about to go inside when she felt a gaze on her she looking again down and found Zaroon looking her with his hurtful gaze in a in his eyes were filled with tears  Noor couldn't stand more seeng her love getting hurt. She immediately went inside and locked her window and covered the window with curtains. She laid on bed and cried again thinking that now she lost the right to wipe her love's tears..

Zaroon area:

Puffy eyes, Red nose, dried lips, teared full eyes, hair in a disaster mode what more left to say .He was also in a same state as Noor. Both were suffering from the dilemma of judaai. He was sitting on the sofa near bed , head down curled up on self. His room was not in so good state. Only the light of Moon was in his room. even the moonlight was peaking from the window scared to show her face to the heart broken.

His phone ranged which was placed on the table beside where he was sitting. He lifelessly looked up and cleaned his dried tears. He picked up the phone and he was shocked after seeing the caller id, it was aimen , he was confused why she is calling at this late, then he realized maybe she will reject marrying me. He immediately cleared his throat and picked up the call.

Zaroon:

Asalamulaikam !

Aimen:                                                                                                                                          

Walaikum salaam! zaroon meri battery khatam hone wali hai mein tumhare ghar ke bahir ponchne lagi hu to gate pe khare rehna waise bhi itni raat hogyi hai mera faltu driver sone wali halat mein hai!!

Zaroon:

Tum mere ghar arahi ho kyu?

Aimen: