Blurb

" Mr. Rajput, I wish the best for you in life but that does not really matter, does it? You will always get the best there is because of who you are." Shivika sneered, taunting the man standing in front of her and he was no ordinary man. She was taunting Devansh Rajput, the prince of Udaipur.

" This is where you are mistaken Miss Kulkarni, I am not getting the best there is here because the best one there is the one standing right in front of me and she is not agreeing." He replied as he sat in his huge office furnished by the country's best interior designer, wearing a three piece suit of the best fashion label in the world and a dazzling degree from the best college there is and yet, he was not in a position of power there and this was all because of one lawyer, Shivika Kulkarni.

" Mr. Rajput, there are dozens more experienced, capable and qualified than me out there. I am sure any of them would love to represent you. It will just not be me." She spoke, standing her ground as firm as ever. He may be a prince but she wasn't a pushover either.

" Shivika what is the problem? I have worked with Rajat uncle and he says that you are the best I will get. You have worked a case for me and we did win. The company is ready to offer you an ever better offer than the one lying in front of you. All you have to do is say yes." Devansh said, still maintaining his calm. It had never taken him so long to convince anyone, in fact in usual circumstances, the roles were reversed but then again, he was dealing with her right now.

" The problem, Mr. Rajput is that there is no problem at all. I just simply do not wish to leave from where I currently work to work for you and mind you, no amount of money that you offer will change that. Thank you for your offer, but I humbly reject it. And yes, I'd always be up to handle your case if you approach our firm. Once again, thank you. I have to leave now. My flight takes off in three hours." She stood up and offered him a handshake. Devansh stood up too, gently kissing her knuckles like a royal he was.

" I take this as a challenge then Miss Kulkarni." He gave her a side smirk, looking determined to get her on board really soon.

" There are some challenges that you simply cannot win. This will be one of them. Bye Mr Rajput." She replied, picked up her bag and walked out of his office.

" Until next time my lady." He spoke to himself, that smirk still on which screamed game on.

......................................

Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and his family. Her uncle loved her just like his own daughter but her aunt and cousins could barely stand her and to be honest, that one feeling was mutual. They were too shallow for their own good. As a child, she used to stick to herself and did not have many friends but one, Imran Mirza who was her neighbor back in Kolkata. Going to law school was her dream because her parents were both lawyers and she always looked up to them even if she didn't get the chance to know them. Her dream did come true and she is a corporate lawyer with a multinational law firm based in Mumbai and lives in a flat there which her parents left for her.

Devansh Rajput loves to play with fire. Being the eldest son of the king and queen of Udaipur, he is the one who handles all the family business. Trailblazer by actions but a romantic by heart, he believes in love. If the media and paparazzi is to be believed, he is a playboy because he is a prince but the people who really see him, know him as a man of honor, a person with virtues and a family guy. He has always had it easy in life and never really faced struggle but yet, he feels for the underprivileged and runs various charities for them and this is what the media does not know. His best friend and confidante is his younger sister Misha whom he loves to death and she is the one who understands him the most.

Hey Guys....this is the blurb and character description. Do let me know what you all think about it!!