Chapter 38: St Mungo's

Y/n's POV:

A few hours had passed, it was now nearly lunch time. I had decided to not wake Fred up, he looked very peaceful and sleepy. I carefully wriggled out of his grip and put my pillow where I once was. I put on my slippers before silently sneaking out of the room and went downstairs to make everyone lunch. To save Molly from doing it.

I made it to the empty and dark kitchen. I turned on the light before I raided the cupboards for food in which I could use to make lunch. I saw plenty of bread and the fridge had loads of sandwiche fillers like ham, cheese and beef.

I grabbed the beef out of the fridge. I realised it had to be cooked, I silently grabbed out a pan and placed the beef in. I turned the oven on and threw the beef in. I wasn't sure how long to cook it for so I done about half an hour. Whilst it was cooking, I buttered the bread and filled some with ham and some with cheese for the people who didn't like beef sandwiches that much. I found a large bag of crisps and divided the bag into three bowls and placed them at equal distances across the long table. I grabbed the metal plates out of the cupboard, as I was walking I had tripped and a few had toppled onto the ground. I knew I had at least woken someone up. My thought was right when I saw Molly come running down the stairs quickly.

"Oh merlin y/n, you gave me a scare" she sighed with relief.

"Sorry Molly" I replied as I picked up the plates. "I thought I would do lunch for us all. I woke up not to long ago"

"Y/n you didn't have to!" Molly said as she ran to embrace me in a hug.

"I know I didn't have to. But I wanted to give you a break" I said to her. "Could you go and get the others up and bring them down here please"

Molly nodded and walked out of the room. I used magic to put the plates on the table as I carved the beef and placed them on the bread, I placed a sandwich at each plate before everyone else came downstairs. The smell of the food wafted through the house causing everyone to rush down. Fred was the first to walk in, I smiled at him and he smiled back as he walked towards me.

"Did you do all this lovey" he asked as his long arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yep. And I just finished"

"May I say you look wonderful in a apron" he whispered.

"I know I do" I said, everyone else walked in and took their seats in front of their sandwiches. I got many thanks from everyone, especially Molly, who looked as though she was about to cry. We all ate quickly, the excitement to see Arthur was building inside everyone.

"Go on then. Go get ready and remember to dress like muggles" Molly said

"I'll stay here, I think Arthur will only want to see his family" I said walking to the first step.

"No lovey. Your coming" Fred replied as he grabbed my hand with a warm smile.

"No Fred. Honestly" I tried to say but got cut off by Molly.

"I won't take no as an answer y/n. Your coming, Arthur sees you as family" she said as she pulled me into a hug. I decided to try not to fight it and accept the fact that I'm going with them.

Me and Fred ran upstairs. Dumbledore sent our trunks whilst we were asleep. I grabbed some jeans and a crop top out of my trunk. Fred wore similar clothes to me.

We all met back down in the kitchen. Moody and Tonks were waiting for us all. We got told they had hired some taxis to take us there. Once they arrived I climbed in one with the twins and Tonks. We had a conversation until school was brought up.

"How's school going" she asked. We all sighed and told her about Umbridge.

"I already know I'm going to fail my NEWT." I moaned. "Then I can't get my dream job"