:: Chapter 47 :: Afterwards

The silence stayed for a good moment, before everyone started cleaning up. Lucius grabbing aurors, and when they arrived they questioned everyone or took people to the mediwitches of Saint Mungo that needed to go.

Percy was watching silently from his seat, having already told his side with a bit of a tweak-that he had used a wand-and was glad Tom was able to get that across to everyone left at the Malfoy Manor. He sighed and rubbed a hand through his hair as he stared down at the ground below him trying to breath through the flashes of what he did. How the last guy had suffered before dying and he didn't do anything...it's what he hated about himself during, before and after wars.

This is his third-and he's never get used to it. It got worse with each time he picked up his sword.

Ignoring the sting in his eyes he stood up and walked over to the kids who were shaken up and still around.

Draco and Harry were freaking out over their friend group who was actually there during the fight-one they were late to as they had to rush to get dressed-but they didn't say that. Neville had a good cut along and up his arm. Daphne and Blaise were there worrying over him as he tried to calm them by saying he was fine.

"Let me see it Neville." Percy spoke calmly as he came up still in his armor and the kids went quiet as he stepped between the worried pair and took Neville arm that he had been holding a bloody rag to.

"I'm fine I swear Mr. Jackson." Neville tried to take it away, winced when it was turned for Percy to look at some more.

Sighing he shook his head and calmly called water to him and it covered Neville's arm which was burning up in his hands just a bit. "It's Percy when not in school Neville-and it seems it's deep enough that you'd have to have stitches or a potion. But I'll heal you this time considering it may be slightly infected. It's okay to not be okay Neville."

Neville watched awed with the rest of the teens-and he also felt the immense relief of the cool water over his arm. "Thanks." He muttered a bit embarrassed but he was happy he was more okay now.

"You-you said you were okay and he goes an says otherwise!" Daphne chastised as she pouted a bit.

Percy was then looking over Hermione and finding she had a good hit on her face. So he healed her right up. "You all should have gone when we said. You are all just kids."

Hermione frowned. "But you fought in a war when you were our age." She spoke with a confused lace to her voice. Feeling like she did something wrong or she wasn't needed.

Frowning he grabbed her face and looked deeply into her eyes. "I shouldn't have been. You all shouldn't be involved at all-only if push comes to shove. You al deserve so much better. Okay?"

"Okay. I'm sorry." She spoke softly.

"Don't be sorry. I'm glad you are all so brave to try. Just know your limits and boundaries okay?" Percy patted her hair back before he looked over at Severus calling for him. He turned to Harry and checked him over his eyes narrowing on little bruising spots-his eyes glanced over at the twins and Draco having a playful spat as Draco stood between them with a blush upon his cheeks. "Harry-we're going to talk later about these. Okay? Glad your safe." He kissed Harry on the head and sent his magic through to heal Harry as well as Draco.

As he walked away. He decided he'd talk to those Twins of his as well.

Harry watched his father go with wide eyes and a hand on his neck where the tingling sensation of magic healed him. He knew exactly what his dad just saw-he met Draco's eyes. He was looking shocked a bit too.

"We're doomed." The Twins said in sync.

Severus put an arm around Percy's waist to lead him over to Tom who was speaking the aurors. "They want to have your statement taken-Tom thinks it would be best to say exactly who's after you...if you're comfortable that is." He spoke calmly into the younger mans ear.