25. Her

Alexander kissed her hard. He clearly craves for Natalia. He wanted her closer to him. He wanted the woman to feel that she only belongs to him. He locked her in his arms making sure no one will snatch her away.

The kiss was painfully sweet that stung Natalia's lips yet pleases her whole existence. She felt Alexander's warmth despite of the coldness from being soaked. Her hands unconsciously reached out to his collar and pulled him closer drinking his lips to quench her concealed thirst.

Unknown to the two, Jake already dismissed the crowd hugging Hannah on the process and preventing the child to witness the scene. With much hesitation, he still gave them privacy.

After several minutes, Alexander slowed down. The kiss became sweeter and lighter. Then, he let go of her lips so that both of them can properly breathe.

Alexander leaned his forehead with Natalia's. He saw the woman closed her eyes and smiled.

"You're very beautiful." The man uttered.

"You're very....wet..." Natalia replied chuckling. She looked at herself and noticed that her blouse was already damp, too. She led Alexander to a guest room where he can change his clothes. Thankfully, each room contains simple apparels for both men and women.

"You can find t-shirts and other essentials inside." Natalia informed him.

"You're not coming in?" Alexander teased the woman studying her from head to toe.

'This shameless man.'

"No. My brother has his eyes on every corner of the house." She stated shaking her head and laughed a little. Natalia went back to her room and also replaced her clothes with dry ones.

The group were silently waiting for the two inside the living room.

Natalia arrived with Alexander who held her hand confidently. Standing before the group, she sighed and contemplated what to say.

Jake stood up and approached the two. "Mr. Gates." He greeted the man who was now wearing a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"Mr. Zimmer." Alexander greeted in return.

The other people just awkwardly stared at the two men.

"Hi Prince!" Hannah broke the tension. She walked towards Alexander and hugged the tall man.

Alexander knelt on his one knee and hugged the kid with his free hand.

"Are you here because you want to 'date' Princess?" The innocent child whispered loudly. Everyone who was listening goggled at the thought of Natalia being with Alexander at the gala.

"Yes." The handsome man quickly replied then stood up patting the girl's head. He knows he will defy his grandfather's plan but he couldn't care less at the moment.

Jake raised his eyebrows. "Mr. Gates, a word please."

The two men exited the room and went to the study.

"Oh. My. Freakin'. Goodness." Luna opened her itching mouth once the two good-looking men were out of the picture. She stared at Natalia with eyes wide open.

"WhenNN?!" Ziv mouthed the last letter longer controlling his excitement.

"At the grand ball, I guess? I don't know." Natalia answered whispering.

"Oohh! I was so right! I knew it then! I knew when he bid for you that night! Wait... what really happened at his penthouse? Girl, if you already had him, I would keep my eyes off of him. You can rest assured." Ziv ran his words like a machine gun.

"What? What're you talking about?" Natalia expressed covering the ears of Hannah. "No." The brunette woman shushed and glared at him.

Ziv made a zipping gesture waiting for Natalia to continue.