Chapter 9

-ALEX POV-

He held my hand as we walked inside the gates. The carnival was huge and packed with people - some from our school too. I looked down because they were gasping and pointing.

Really? Couldn't two people hang out without feeling awkward anymore? Nate noticed and slung his arm around my shoulder and smiled reassuringly at me. I didn't care about the people but the fact that they would tell Sammy.

I tried to ignore that and enjoy a day with Nate where we didn't have to hide in my room all day.

"Hey cmon lets go on that one." He pointed at a huge rollercoaster. I tried acting brave and followed him. "Don't worry, I'm with you babe." He whispered in my ear as we lined up. I couldn't help smiling. After that ride i felt like my hair was on ends but was too happy to care.

We went on several more until my body was shaking. The sun was setting. Nate was laughing. "You're so sensitive babe, cmon lets get some food."

I nodded. "I need some fuel in my system." I said while Nate slid a hand around my waist and pulled me to his side. He leaned down to my ear.

"I know what else you need in your system baby." He said huskily. My face turned beet red but he just smirked and led me to a booth to eat. (Oms I'm so perverted! But if Nate said that to me I'd legit pee.)

We ate hurried so we could hit other rides before dark. Nate kept brushing his legs against mine or touching my thigh with his hands. It made me nervous. Finally we went on 10 more rides, screaming and crying we were almost done.

The last item at the carnival was hitting a target as many times as they say to get the highest prize. As we neared it my eyes widened at the sight of the large white teddy bear which was the highest prize.

Nate noticed and asked the guy at the stall how much for the bear. "Its 10 times on the target kid." He laughed. "Might as well give up."

Nate rolled u his sleeves. "I'll get it." He said with determination. I was taken back but its so sweet that he was doing for me, I loved that so much. It made me feel special.

One, two, three....seven, eight and nine passed by easily. He was doing it effortlessly, I was biting my lip nervously because this was his last shot. He kissed me roughly and aimed, he threw the ball fast - it the outside of the target.

"Shit! Fuck!" He cursed and slammed a fist on the table. I was disappointed but hugged him from behind. "That was amazing Nate, don't be angry."

He smiled and kissed me. "I wanna try again for you." I laughed and shook my head.

"Hey kid!" The stall owner called Nate. "No one has ever got that close and I doubt they will. You were close enough so here ya go." He handed Nate the teddy bear. I squealed.

"Here you go babygirl, now you have get to have another me when im not there." He said giving me the huge bear. I smiled widely and threw my arms around him.

"Thanks Nate! This has been the best date ever! You're amazing." I said hugging him tightly. He chuckled and held onto me tightly.

"Its been the best day." He said and led us back to the car. I was buzzing from how sweet Nate was, how could Sammy not want me and him to be together. We brought out the best in each other.

He loaded my bear into the boot and opened the door again for me. He hopped in and drove us - not home - but to the beach to watch the stars. It was dark now but a beautiful night.

"Most beautiful thing ever." I whispered as we sat in his car, holding hands and watching the stars. His fingers circled my hand slowly.

"Second most beautiful thing." He looked at me with affection. "You're number one on that list."

I blushed and looked down at our hands. "So why does Sammy hate the fact that you're with me...you're amazing."

He sighed. "Its a long story but it doesn't matter because you're his baby sister, he's supposed to be protective." He said with a note of finality in his voice.

I didn't push it. Nate noticed and squeezed my hand. "Hey, I didn't mean to snap at you love." He leaned in and kissed my lips.

I pulled him closer, i pressed his lips harder and kissed him desperately. I didn't wanna hide my feelings anymore, I want him. He pulled me over the gears and onto his lap, he pushed his seat back so I was comfortable.

"Alex..." He muttered when I straddled his hips gently holding onto his neck. He buried his face into my neck and kissed me softly each time. Soon I unbuckled his pants, not sure what was happening.

We were about to go further when he held my arms to his chest. "No..stop." He breathed heavily. My chest was heaving up and down and my hair was a mess, we were staring at each other.

Its like we read each others minds and stopped in time. "I don't want our first time together to be in my car...No baby, I don't wanna hide that." He said breathing heavy.

I nodded. "Thank goodness because I don't wanna do this is a car, I want it to be special, I just thought you wanted..."

He cupped my face in his hands. "Hey, I'm not forcing you to do anything. You got that huh? You tell me when you're uncomfortable Alex."

"I will Nate." I nodded.

He started the car. "Lets get you home before Sammy gets worries."

________
My first date with Nate, lol i imagine a Carnival and stuff.