Chapter 10

-Nate POV-

So I've known Alex for five months so far and we've gotten so close to the point of telling each other everything. And I mean everything! I just got to school and saw Jack holding Alex's hand, I tensed as I watched her giggle.

"Calm down." I shouted myself. I knew they were bestfriends and I shouldn't worry but ita obvious that he wants her.

I caught her eyes and looked away. Its hard to be angry at her - she's so perfect and lovable. But the fact that he's always with her pisses me off!

"Yo man! You're so MIA lately. " Sammy said walking towards me. "What's going on?"

I shrugged. "Nothing, just feeling sick lately besides it's not like I can come over to your house without you wanting to kill me for looking at Alex."

"So this is about my sister? Have you two been seeing each other?" He asked trying to sound calm but the thunder in his voice is evident. I know I have to thread lightly because if I let my anger control me then Alex will take the heat too.

"No because you're always acting up Sammy! She's 17! Its about time you loosen up or she'll go out and do something extreme."

"Oh you know her so well." He shot back.

"Yeah I do - I mean I think I do. You know what fuck this! I don't care anymore." I sighed and leaned against my locker.

"Look I'm sorry bro, I don't want this to come between you and I. Just stay away from my sister, you know how I feel." He pleaded.

I nodded, not bothering to argue because I knew I'd never win. Sammy cares way too much about her. "Whatever lets go."

"You coming to the basketball game tonight?" He asked as we walked.

"Uh i don't know. Rachels going so I don't wanna be a third wheel. And don't set me up with anybody again!" I laughed.

He joined in. "Aight big man!"

-

So I secretly decided tonight would be the perfect time to introduce Alex to my dad who I hope would be home.

"Hello beautiful." I whispered behind her. She giggled but didn't turn around.

I recently found Alex in the library most of the time so we hung out here. It was perfect because she loves the place and nobody ever comes up here. Like at all.

"I knew it was you." She whispered moving along the shelves. I followed, holding her waist. "That's because nobody would dare do this and live to see another day." I said kissing her neck softly.

She laughed. "Because you'd hit them?"

"Because I'd kill them!" I shouted. She giggled and swatted my arm playfully but pulled me in for a kiss.

I swear everytime she kisses me, I feel like I'm on fire. Every part of my body wants her closer, if possible. I slid her legs around my waist and pushed her against the shelves not caring if we knocked it down.

She tangled her hands in my hair, pulling it gently. I pulled away from her lips and planted sloppy kisses on her collarbone. She shivered in response and gripped my shirt firmly.

"N-nate..no-o-oh my god." She sighed as I bit her neck softly. I smirked and pulled away and looked at her distraught face, knowing she wanted more.

"I hate you for doing this." She whispered and walked to the study table.

I chuckled. "You loved it babe."

-ALEX POV-

"I'm soo not ready Nate! What if he doesn't like me?" I asked.

"Oh he'll love you! and who cares, I like you baby. Isn't that enough?" He raised a thick eyebrow.

I sighed. "Urg fine! I'll meet your dad then, if he hates me then I'm blaming you." I crossed my arms and glared at him.

But he just smirked. "Did I ever tell you how insanely hot you look when you're angry?"

"Shut up Nate."

He groaned. "And that's suuuch a turn on babe!" He bit his lip and looked me in the eye. I shifted nervously in my seat, he looks extra hot when he does that. He laughed and kissed me as the bell rang.

"Tonight!" He shouted as I jogged to class.

____

Short I'm sorry!