Chapter 51

(A/N: Leona's dress up top. Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

Stunning.

Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous. Beautiful.

That and so many more words floated into Fred's mind when she saw his girlfriend walk down the stairs towards the Great Hall with a smile on her face

Her strapless dress was a bright purple, silver sequins scattered across it like stars, matching the shine of her eyes. Her hair was curled as it fell over her left shoulder, a crystal hairpiece holding it in place.

She was beautiful. Flawless.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw Viktor first, the boy bowing to her as she dropped into a small curtsey before looking back up at the stairs.

"Hermione! Come on! You look beautiful," she called encouragingly as the girl appeared from behind the corner.

Harry was even staring at Hermione as he watched her descend the stairs, Viktor bowing to her as he offered her his arm which she took with a smile.

And then Leona saw Fred.

He looked striking in his smooth black dress robes, a white tie on as he approached his girlfriend.

"You look...Whoa," Fred gaped, eyes running up and down her body before resting on her face.

"Have I rendered you speechless there Freddy?"

"Yep," he said without hesitation as Leona leaned in and pressed her lips to his.

"You don't look too bad yourself. Very dashing," she smiled as she ran her hands across his shoulders and down his arms.

Fred pulled her body closer as he leaned into her ear and whispered, "You'll look even better once I rip that dress off you."

"So long as you don't actually rip it, then, by all means, go ahead. I think you'll like what I have on underneath."

She knew he'd like it because she was wearing nothing underneath.

"Oi!" came George's voice as he interrupted the two who pulled away slightly. "Stop sucking face and let's go already," he said impatiently, dressed identically to Fred with Angelina on his arm in a gorgeous blue dress.

"I guarantee you'll be the ones sucking face by the end of tonight, Georgie," Leona said as she hugged Angelina.

George blushed, and though you couldn't see Angelina's blush with her darker skin, it was definitely there.

"Sod off," George said eventually.

"Sod off," Leona mocked before Ginny came running over.

"Wow, you look pretty Gin," Fred said as he saw his little sister.

"Thanks, but the procession is about to start."

"Oh, yeah! Let's go," Leona said excitedly.

But rather than turn to Fred and take his arm like they'd expected her to do, Leona ran off with Ginny as they got into a good spot that Neville had saved them, Angelina, Fred and George catching up eventually.

And then the music started, and the doors opened as people applauded.

"Woo! Go, Hermione!" Ginny cheered as the girl walked past, blushing furiously.

"That's my girl! Go 'Mione!" Leona cheered as Hermione couldn't wipe the smile off her face, and neither could Viktor, to be honest.

And in amongst the crowd, Leona could spy a very unhappy Ron as he watched his idol escort his best friend onto the dance floor.

"You got this Harry," Leona said in support as the clearly very nervous boy stopped near the group as the fanfare ended and the first song began.

Harry was doing extremely well as he danced with Parvati Patil.

And Hermione was having the time of her life as she was lifted up into the air by Viktor.

Cedric was also smiling very happily as he danced with Cho Chang, the Ravenclaw Seeker and girl that Harry had wanted to ask to the Ball.

Fred's arm was now comfortably around Leona, how it should always be, as they clapped for Dumbledore who'd invited Professor McGonagall to dance with him.

Neville even pulled Ginny onto the floor as they began to dance.

"Shall we join them?" Fred asked as he offered Leona his hand.

"I don't know. Should we?" she teased as he pulled her out onto the dance floor.

"I didn't learn how to do this bloody dance for nothing," Fred said as he placed his hands in the proper position and they began spinning before Leona was lifted into the air, a big smile on her face.

She could already tell that it was going to be a good night.