Chapter 31: Unspoken Event

"Oh? There was a Motherf*cker here?" Gabriel uttered when he saw a golden fancy carriage. He crossed his arms while raising his brows. The young man knows who is the person inside of that fancy carriage. "A bastard," he uttered.

His eyes became cold before staring at a huge gate.

Gabriel who just entered Velasquez Duchy was now standing at the gate of the Duke's manor. No one could notice his presence and no one could possibly see him.

Is it possible? The answer is yes. 

Gabriel drank an invisibility potion to infiltrate into his father-in-law's manor. The moment that he read his sister's letter, he quickly ordered Selena to get him a potion from Leonardo, and God only knows how Selena did that most quickly.

"A pity, I did not bring my darts here," He uttered coldly with a blank expression.

"Young Master. His Majesty, the king, visited the Duke today to confirm if the Young Lady Maria has finally returned to her father," Selena who was standing behind Gabriel stated. "The King also came with his only son, the Crown Prince Yohan."

"You didn't tell it to me earlier?" Gabriel asked calmly. 

Selena let out a sly smile. Although she could feel the terrifying aura from Gabriel, it wasn't enough to scare her. "Gabriella will kill me if she found out that his brother targeted the King's butt with his darts. I don't want to face her wrath. Although I like messing up with her, I know when to follow her words carefully."

When Gabriel heard it, his terrifying aura suddenly retracted. He realized that his sister's 'Lady-In-Waiting' is correct. He should do things logically.

Gabriel twitches his lips as he took out a pouch of gold. He threw it on Selena and she immediately caught it with her own hands. "Scram," he said as he turned around. "Do what you want, My sister and I will go home by ourselves," He said.

"Fortunately, I have another business with a very rich lady," Selena said with a smirk "By the way, I heard that the King proposed to your sister once," she said then she disappeared with the use of teleportation scroll. 

Gabriel paused for a moment. "Proposed... to my sister?" He asked himself. His expression suddenly reached the lowest temperature. "That bastard and my sister?" He uttered. 

That expression vanished when he glanced at the fancy carriage. His terrifying face was suddenly replaced with a calm expression.

Gabriel went directly to a carriage with a golden dragon seal. No one could notice him because the potion that he drank was the highest grade, even if they have a magic detector, that won't notice Gabriel.  

"Let's see, what do we have here?" He uttered with bored eyes. He stopped right in front of the carriage's door and waited for it to open.

When the carriage of the King opened. A man with golden hair and blue eyes appeared before his eyes. There was a majestic aura that is surrounding his body, the man has almost replicated the light of the sun because of his appearance and aura.

But to hell with that? Gabriel doesn't care. He was only here to finish his task with this blonde bastard. He doesn't have time to appreciate the beauty of the king or anything. 

After all, he is handsome himself.

A childish idea suddenly appeared to Gabriel's silly mind. The man raised his right foot when he noticed that the bastard will finally come down. He immediately placed it on the folding step of the carriage.

When Ian was about to step out of the carriage, an unexpected thing happened. 

"OH MY!" a servant shouted.