02 | angel eyes

One day ago

One day ago

"Let's go before we're late" one of my best friends Santiago yells already getting in the car. "Dude it doesn't matter if we're late, we're supposed to be there by tomorrow not today, dumbass." My other best friend aka his brother, Cooper, says getting into the driving seat.

I let out a chuckle just watching my two best friends before getting into the backseat.

"So it's a three hour drive we can all drive one hour, sounds good?" I say. "Sounds perfect" Cooper says while Santiago just nods his head.

Confused? Let me explain, I'm Easton De' Leon and I'm 18. Oh also I'm the heir to the Spanish mafia. Not be cocky, but I'm that guy who all girls find attractive, a player, has tattoos, and gets in fights. Yeah all of that is true, but I'm very smart and a bitch to everyone except my family and SOME friends.

The two guys that are with me are my best friends since we were little, Cooper and Santiago Gomez. Cooper is a senior with me while Santiago is a junior. While we do all the messy and blood work, Santi is our tech guy. He decided to not do the 'messy work' because he wants to go to heaven...

Don't know if he realizes he is helping us kill people, well technically people who have done wrong to us.

Anyways, right now we are on our way back home in New York, since summer is about to end, we have to focus on school now and the business. We have been driving for about 40 minutes.

"What time is it?" Santiago says "well if you open your eyes, the time will be right in front of you, dipshit." Cooper says back. "Hey! Don't talk to me." Santi says as he does that tiktok trend with his hands, with those words. "Oh how sometimes I regret being best friends with siblings." I say making all of us chuckle.

Cooper looks through the rear mirror and is about to say something when my eyes widen "Shit look out!" I yell.

He quickly puts the break and Santiago hits himself on the nose "ow my beautiful no- woah." He says we all look forward and there's this girl looking at us, with eyes of a beautiful angel.

We quickly get out of the car and walk towards her  "Woah are you okay ma'am?" Santiago asks, me and Cooper give him the are you stupid or are you stupid look. I look down to her leg and see blood, a lot of blood. "oh yes I'm totally fine just went for a walk!" She says sarcastically.

damn.

I notice she starts losing balance I quickly run over to her "vámonos (let's go) we have to take her to a hospital!" I say and Cooper opens the door for us.

I set her down and she gives me a nod. "Santi go to my clinic, it's closer and she's losing a lot of blood." I say. She lets out a startled jump "Got it!" He says as he starts driving very fast.

damn first time he drives over the speed limit.

"What do you mean I'm losing blood?"She says looking around her. I put my hand on her thigh and apply pressure to it. "SHIT NEVERMIND GUESS HE DID SHOOT ME!" She says.

Cooper looks at me and we nod
kidnapped.

I take my shirt off and wrap it around her wounded thigh. She grabs my thigh and squeezes it.

strong are we now?

"I have no idea what's going on, and what do you mean he did shoot you?" Cooper asks "I- I was kidnapped a two days ago and I was able to escape and and I NEED TO CALL MY BROTHER!" She says as she look into my eyes.

She is so beautiful like very beautiful even when she has dirt and mud all over her, and god those eyes.

She gives me a confused expression and I shake those thoughts away  "here use it" I say as I giver her my phone.

Calm down Easton this girl was just kidnapped and you're thinking how beautiful she is, you won't see her again.

She grabs it and dials a number, "Sebas it's me, hermanito (Brother)" "I was able to escape and I'm going to- to." Her voice starts going silent and next thing I know her head is on my shoulder and she goes unconscious. "Shit" I say. I grab my phone "The girl is okay she's with us right now, we are taking her to 'De Leon clinic in New York.' we won't leave her until you arrive." I say assuring whoever this is.

"What the fuck, in New York!" He yells
" But, Thank you thank you. I swear if you hurt her more I will kill you." he says

I want to see you try buddy.

"Mhm" I say before hanging up.

I look down and put some of her hair behind her ear and a small smile forms on my lips.

I look up front and my two best friends look at me, I know for a fact we are all thinking the same thing.

——————————————————————————-
I FINALLY UPLOADED AGAIN EEK!!

but hey guys! Thank you for all the views, where did you find this book? as well as I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

see ya next chapter byeeee<3