I DON'T LIKE FAMILY REUNIONS (EPILOGUE)

IT'S BEEN FOUR months since Narrator left me, and I won't lie about it, I do miss that little pest. Their jokes always got me, and they were also a nice company.

Still, I know they're fine. In any case, the others should be scared of Narrator. They are not an easy character to handle, after all.

I do hope they are not playing around 15-year-old gang members, though.

Don't count on it.

Don't read my mind, Kusuo! I'm narrating.

Well, I was just stating facts.

Wait... is Narrator hanging out with gang members?! Should we do something?

Nah. As you said, they should be afraid of Narrator. Though, don't worry, Narrator is only staring at a distance.

I hate that you are aware of different universes, and I'm here, boringly average.

You are just fine a who you are. Besides, you wouldn't like being me.

Hm, you're right. I'm prettier.

Your words, not mine.

Anyway, since Narrator is no longer here with us, it's my place to tell everyone (whoever you are, I still don't know who the hell I'm talking to) about one last adventure. So, let's look back at a week ago when we almost burnt my house down on Christmas day.

Good grief. You're overreacting. Besides, the timeline is messy.

SH!

[L/N] [Y/N], and Saiki Kusuo present: I DON'T LIKE FAMILY REUNIONS.

"KUSUO, I HAVE great news...! Unless your mom has already told you, so I might be redundant!" I said, grinning.

"I have yet to receive news... But I believe we have way different ideas of what's good and what's bad, so go on."

I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to speak, continuing to show him the best fake smile I could ever give him.

"My grandma is coming to visit for Christmas, and she's eager to see you, so she invited you alongside your family to spend it all together!" I spoke so fast that I was quickly out of air, and I left out a chuckle.

Saiki's demeanor suddenly changed, and he turned around to walk away. My countless screams and I followed behind him, trying to make him stop.

"Oh, come on, Saiki, don't be like that! You promised you'd try to meet my family."

"Is it too early to break up? We can go as friends so she won't kill me," Kusuo stopped walking away and looked back at me. "That way, I won't be breaking my promise. Maybe I could un-confess?"

"Oh wow, a couple of months together, and you are already getting tired of me?"

"[Y/N], I'm sorry. It's not you, nor me. It's your grandma."

"Aren't you a comedian, huh?" I raised an eyebrow. Of course, I know he's joking, which is not something he usually does, but I guess it did make me feel weird. "What a shame. I thought we were kind of a power couple. Everyone is jealous of us... and by everyone, I mean Toritsuka and Teruhashi... and probably Kaidou, too."

Saiki agreed with a nod, and we kept walking, ending the conversation there. However, I didn't give up.

Narrator raised no quitter!

We arrived at school along the cold winter hitting our faces. I watch him leave while Toritsuka approaches me with a cocky smile. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, we're friends again.