Chapter 2

I knocked at the and a woman on her smartphone came to open me.
-Good evening, how can I help you?- she asked, not looking at me.
-I'm here to see Mycroft Holmes.-
-Mr Holmes isn't home right now.- she said. 
-I know he's home, he usually has dinner at this time. So please just let me in, thanks.-
-Who are you?- she asked, not looking at her phone anymore. 
-Anthea, any problem?- a guard approached her.
-Mycroft parents' names are Violet and Sieger. He never leaves without his umbrella. He's on a diet. He wears a ring on his ring finger, but it's not a wedding ring. He's a member of the Diogenes Club. And he also has OCD. I need to continue?- I asked sighed.
-How do you know all this stuff?- she was shocked. 
The man pointed the gun on my head. 
-He wouldn't like if you'd kill me.- I shaked my head -Let me see him.- 
-Mr Holmes. I'm sorry to disturb you. We have a woman who knows too much about you.- said Anthea through her phone -Okay, on our way. C'mon, Mr Holmes wants to see you.-
-Finally.- I smiled and followed the woman, with the man behind me, still armed.
She knocked at the door, I heard a voice from inside and Anthea opened the door.
I saw Mycroft sitting at the table, when he recognised me he stood up.
-It's okay Anthea. She isn't a problem, you two can go.- he said.
-But...but...- the woman tried to complain.
-She's my sister, y/n. Next time let her in.- he dismissed the two -You could have texted or called me so no one would have tried to harm you, sister dear.- 
-You're so boring, Mike.- I said, rolling my eyes. 
-And you are careless, y/n/n.- 
-But you love me the same, I know.- I said hugging him -I've missed you, brother dear...-
-I've missed you too, sister dear.- then he sat down -You already went to see Sherlock?- he asked, eating some salad.
-Yeah, I met John too. He seems really nice.- I said sitting on the sofa. 
-You want something to eat?- he asked.
-No, thanks. I ate on my way here to London. How's your diet going? I think you lost weight.-
-It's going. And thank you. Why are you here? If I can ask.-
-I was pretty tired of my studies, so I finished them and came here. I'll try to find a job. For now I'm staying at Sherlock's.-
-Let me guess. You read the blog and you wanted to see how he found the murderer.- he said looking at me.
-No, it's not that.- I tried to complain but I knew he was right -We should have dinner all together one evening. Like we used to do.- I smiled.
-I could think about it.- he said.
-Okay, I'm gonna try to convince Sherly. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Mike.-
-Wait, I'll call Anthea and someone to give you a ride. It's not safe for a young lady like you walking alone at this time, y/n/n.-
-Alright. And stop calling me that.- I rolled my eyes.
-If you stop calling me Mike.- he said, tapping on his phone -Your ride is outside.-
-Thanks. Bye Mycroft.- I waved at him.
-Bye y/n.- he said as I walked out the door, getting out the building. 
Outside I saw a man, who opened the car door and I sat in the black car.
In less than ten minutes I was in Baker Street again.
I knocked and Mrs Hudson came to open me.
-y/n dear, Sherlock told me that you are looking for a flat, aren't you?- the woman smiled. 
-Yes actually. Why do you ask?- 
-221c is free, since the person who lived there went away. If you want I can give you a little discount, since I know your brother.- she smiled.
-I would really appreciate it, thank you Mrs Hudson.- I smile at the woman, hugging her.
-I couldn't let you live with those two men, you won't have privacy.- she said.
-I won't have in any case. Sherlock and Mycroft have their "power". They know everything I do.- I shrugged.
-At least you'll have some now. You can go now, if you want.-
-I'm going right now, thank you.- I said as she gave me the keys.
I quickly went to Sherlock's flat to get my suitcase.
-Hey y/n. Is everything ok?- John asked.
-Yeah. I'm just moving in at 221c. Mrs Hudson said that it's free and she will make me pay less. And I will be near you.- I smiled at Sherlock.
-That's amazing, isn't it, Sherlock?- John said, smiling, looking at him.
-It is.- Sherlock said looking at some newspapers.
-Would you like to have dinner with us?- John invited me.
-Yeah, I'd love to. But I won't if Sherlock is the chef.- I teased him.
-I won't let him, don't worry.- John smiled -We could eat at Speedy's since it's down here.-
-It works for me.- I said.
-Yeah, I guess it's fine.- Sherlock nodded.
-Sherly, one evening of this me, you and Mycroft need to have dinner together.- 
-I don't know. I'll see if  I'm busy.- he said in a neutral tone.
-I'm literally your sister.- I complained -Oh well I'm going to see my flat. See ya later boys.- 
-I'll come to you when we're going to eat. See you later.- John said, while Sherlock just waved.
I left their flat and went upstairs.
221c.
I put the keys in the lock and I opened the door. 
-New home. New life.- I said as I opened the windows, taking a deep breath. 
I started cleaning and started to arrange my stuff.
While I was putting my clothes in the wardrobe, I found an old photo of me and my brothers, we were smiling and we looked happier than ever.
"I really hope that we can be like this again." I thought, putting the photo on the night table, next to my bed.