Chapter 30~ Caught again

Not edited- Make sure to comment and Please remember to click that little after reading and give a vote!

𝐈𝐯𝐲 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭

I don't know how, when or where I am when I wake up.

I see myself in some bed and the last thing I remember from the plane was Ares holding me on that bed in the small room rubbing my back and just listening to me blabbing on about random things trying and-let me tell you it worked-to distract me from life.

But where the flippy flappy duck butts am I right now?

I look around the huge room and my eyes widen when I see what's outside the window, I throw the covers off me and get off the bed before walking to the huge window, my mouth opens slightly when I see the beautiful blue water with a sandy shore. Woah.

I look around more and see a city in the slight distance and my eyebrows furrow, this is not Vancouver. No way in hell, and why is there so much damn snow here? Maybe cause it's the middle of December? Or not, No idea Ivy -_-

"Morning" I hear a voice behind me and my head wipes around my eyes widening at the sight in front of me, Ares, towel, low, V-Line, abs. I watch as the towel on his hips rests so damn low I can see a delicious sharp V-line, water droplets sliding down his bare inked torso as his midnight black hair is wet dripping with water as his lips curved into a smirk-wait smir-UGH SHE WAS CAUGHT CHECKING HIM OUT AGAIN.

My eyes widen again as I meet his, "You just can't help yourself, can you?" he smirks and I feel heat rise to my cheeks. "I was not checking you out" I cross my arms and his smirk grows more. "Really?" he says and I nod firmly.

I was so checking him out. Yeah, we all know. Including him...

The heat on my cheek doesn't go away when he starts walking to me, "What are you doing?" I ask and he doesn't talk just walks to me until he's all up in my personal space.

I try to move but his arm comes up and rests against the window behind me, well good this place is in the middle of no where I guess. His other arm comes up to the other side and he looks down at me, "Can I say something?" he asks looking at my lips and I nod carefully cause we're so close that I can feel his body head radiating to me.

"I really want to slam my lips on yours, and kiss the shit out of you right now-fuck right now, I've wanted to do that since the day we fell asleep in the theater" he says and the heat spreads to my neck as I no doubt now look like a tomato.

"I have this really big, fat crush on you Ivy" he whispers and my eyes widen even more, woah woah woah big man. "Imma pinch you if you're lying" I whisper back and he raises an eyebrow now looking at my eyes instead of my lips.

"Cause I like you too" I mutter and he grins, the man grins showing off his blessed dimples. Oh my god, catch me imma die. Why you always sayin you gon die bitch?

Shhh, we're having a moment.

"So can I kiss you?" he asks moving forward and my eyes widen as I duck down and get out of his arm cage, "Hell no, I have morning breath" I say and he narrows his eyes at me, "I don't care, I want a kiss" he says and I roll my eyes at him.

"wanna see what's in my pocket?" I ask and he groans, "Not one fuck?" He answers and my shoulders droop, shit did I use that one on him?

Didn't you two just say you like each other-how did we get here?

"do you want to kiss me?" he asks and my eyes snap between his chiseled abs and him, and again, and again, and again. "Penis" I blurt my eyes widening at my own words, WHAT?! I'M SO DISTRACTED RIGHT NOW.

"yes, I mean not now, I don't know" I blurt out random shit and he freezes before bursting out into laughter.

My eyes widen and I walk to him before smacking his chest, "Catch me, I'm dead" I whisper before crossing my arms over my chest in a x and falling back. I smile a bit with my eyes closed when he catches me, if he didn't I'd throw him out of the window.

I open my eyes and wiggle my eyebrows, "Look at you Olly, just when we met you were the biggest jerk I had ever seen. Now look at where we've gotten" I grin when he does. His hands go to my waist and he pulls me up before locking his hands around my waist pressing our bodies together.

"Only for you-for anyone else i'm still that jerk" he whispers, again looking at mu lips. "Morning breath" I mutter and he nods but leans in anyway, I hear him grunt with a small chuckle when I grab his towel's knot and pull it. My eyes widen and my hands slap to my eyes. I DID NOT THINK THIS OVER. Thank lordy I saw no shalong today. You've seen a dick before, you've had sex befor-SHUSH it's not the same right now.

"I need to take a freaking shower" I say walking to the bathroom with my eyes still covered, but instead of the bathroom my legs hit something and I fall onto a soft comfy bed. Oh, this is not the bathroom.

"Put your towel back on" I demand with my eyes covered, "Done" he says after a few seconds and I peak out of my hands seeing it's actually on before getting off the bed. "Well then" I clap my hands once.

"If you want me naked all you have to do is say so, baby" he says and AGAIN heat rises to my cheeks before I dash for the bathroom while saying, "I don't wanna see anything naked"

I hear his breathy chuckle when I lock the door and I let out a breath before looking at myself in the mirror seeing my red cheeks.

Ugh, why is it so easy for him to make me blush like crazy?

A/N
Word count: 1245

Hope this made up a bit for the past sad chapters...But there will be more happy scense, that is if you comment. Yes this is blackmail, deal with it virgin whore 😤🤪

Anyyyywayssss made these for you so comment your opinion on each collage.👀