Chapter 12 : Surprise

"My little ya ya, do you want a kitty? Aunty Bri will get you whatever you want-"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Ow! Damn Y/n with your man hands why the hell you hit me?!" Brianna mean-mugged Y/n, hitting her back.

"Cause it always seems when I hang out with you and bring my child you leave me in the dark," Y/n bucked at Brianna taking back a giggling Aiya.

It's been a few weeks since Y/n was a substitute for the rowdy class 1-a. From grading papers to stopping students from killing each other(take a guess who) Brianna thought her friend needed a break from the stress.

So she thought of the one thing that always calmed their stress with some entertainment at the same time. And that was the hair salon.

"Well it's Aiya first then n/n second duh," she said rolling her eyes and taking back Aiya in her arms.

"Am I getting my hair done to mama?" Aiya asks, moving her head away a little from her Aunty Bri's kisses.

"Yes, baby of course you are. If mama is getting her hair done you most definitely will too," Y/n smiles taking her daughter out of Bri's arms making her pout.

"You stay taking the things I love away from me," Brianna mumbles earning another hit in the head.

"You better stop hitting me!"

"Ain't know way? Is that the heroes Hayami and Mana, to what do I owe you the pleasure of visiting-"

"Girl cut the crap why you doing all this extra stuff," Brianna laughs sitting down in the styling chair.

"Right you doing too much," Y/n laughs as well, giving her good friend a hug.

This hair salon is the only hair salon Y/n and Bri will go to because not only do they want to support a black-owned business, they wanted to support their friend Mae Hanako's salon.