Cearal (Smut)

Zane's POV

These past few days have been pretty chill. I took Addie to the aquarium yesterday and the smile on her face was most definitely worth it. Right now we are in the supermarket because we needed some more food and Addie practically begged to go so here we are...

"Alright babygirl what juice do you want?" I say pointing to the cranberry and apple juice.

"Tis one!" She says pointing to the cocola.

"That's not juice silly" I say petting her dark chocolate hair.

"The cranberry juice or apple juice baby?" I say pointing once again.

"Berrrrry!" She says grabbing a hold on the cranberry juice.

"Sounds good hun"

This goes on with some other items until we reach the cereal.

"Alright hun you can have some Cheerios because that's good for my baby" I say putting it in the cart just for her to put it back on the self.

"No Addie I put it in the cart so that means we are getting it" I say putting it back in.

I turn around and keep walking down the isle expecting Addie to follow. She didn't, instead she run up behind and throws a box lucky charms.

"I put it in the cart so that means we're buying" she said mocking me.

Lately this has been my trouble princess's favorite thing, copying. I mean like copying everything from how I eat to how I speak and what I say.

"Addie stop it, I told you that you can't get that. The last time I bought you that you only ate the marshmallows and went on a sugar rush" I say taking the box out and furring my brows.

"Nooooo!" She says whining and stomping her feet.

I shove the box on the shelf and grab her arm.

"You better stop this right now little girl" I say in a stern whisper trying not to draw anymore attention.

"Nooooo I don't want THAT!!!!" She say pulling out of my grip and throwing herself to the ground.

"1...."I say holding up one finger
"2"
"...3" I say picking her up from the ground.

I leave the cart and throw my cranky princess over my shoulder and walking towards the entrance. She is screaming and kicking. At this point the whole store has eyes on us.

I put Addie in her carseat and put a pacifier in her mouth to try and mute the screaming. I get in the driver's seat and quickly call Doug and tell him just to get the groceries.

I start pulling out of the space and Addie starts kicking the back of my seat.

"Little girl you better stop, you're only making your punishment worse for yourself". I say she stops kicking but starts screaming instead.

She is obviously in much younger head space then normal it seems like she's 2-3 ish. After the drive that felt like an hour that really was 10 minutes we pull into the driveway.

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder once again and leave her bag in the car. I head inside making my a way down the the playroom. I unlock the door with the keys and place my yelling baby down on the red velvet bed. 

"Since baby decided to get punished because she wants to get spoiled then let's just spoil you baby" I say going through the draws and pulling out a small pink vibrator along with some silk ties.

I turn around and see my bratty princess on her knees on the bed with tears running down her face.

"Take your clothes off now or I will for you" I say.

"Ahh so you wanna listen now, babygirl you should have done the earlier"

"Come here baby" I grab her wrist and tie them tight enough where she can't get lose. I decide that I don't wanna tie her legs to see her kick and rive on the bed.

She lays out in front of me with her hands above her head with her body fully exposed.

"Look what I have princess" I hold up the blush pink vibrator.

"Oh princess your soaked did you want to get punished?"

"Yes"she says looking at me with her big dough eyes.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir"

With that I turn it on and slide in the little vibe and almost admittedly she started thrashing on the bed.

"Okay princess you can cum and cum as much as you desire but I am not turning it off until I feel that you learned you lesson little girl" I say sitting on the couch that faces the bed.

" I am s-sorry daddyyy" she say rolling around and kicking.

"Take it little girl"

~~~~20 minutes later~~~~

"P-please d-daddy I will be a g-good girlll" she says riving on the bed with tears poring down her face.

"Okay princess I think you've learned you lesson" I say staring into her bloodshot eyes.

I kneel down in between he legs and take out and turn off the vibrator.

"My princess's pussy is so pretty and wet with her cum" I say rubbing her clit.

"Mmm please daddy"

I lick and flick basically doing fucking gymnastics with my tongue.

"Come on baby on last time" with that she squirts on my face and I lick up the her sweet tasting liquid.

"You're such a good girl..."

A/N Ayyye so um sorry I haven't posted in a bit...butttttttt I want to thank y'all for 65k and thank you guys for all of the motivation to post more often.
I love y'all a lot!! <3

~~~~~~~
Word count 904

*What is your favorite cereal?*