CHAPTER VII: london bridge is... not falling down?

⋆🏁⋆

⋆🏁⋆

══════ PAST ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🛑     TW : none.

╔═════ ▓▓ 🚦↬

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

↫🚦 ▓▓ ═════╝

Y/N AND SAPNAP EVENTUALLY GOT OUT of the car after he parked it behind the starting line of the track. sapnap led y/n out towards the open space as there was another figure approaching them, originally coming out of the indoor area of the arena driving a golf cart and parking it to the side. now they stepped off, holding a professional cinema camera on their shoulder and adjusting it while walking.

you took the time to gaze over this person's features, their stature becoming more and more detailed the closer they got. they had soft-looking, chestnut brown hair that's ruffled to the side a bit messily but also in a particular style at the same time. they wore all black—black ripped jeans paired with a semi-tie dyed hoodie containing a cool red logo on its front that you recognized from a popular race car driver known for having a deep ass voice. you recalled the famous name as corpse.

now that they stopped and stood right in front of you, prying the camera away from their eyes and looking at you and sapnap, you instantly noticed their prominent, crystal blue eyes shining under the golden sunlight, and their black-painted nails. "heyy karl." "hey sap!" the two friends cheerfully greeted each other, leaning in while grabbing their hands to pat each other's backs. then they both turned to you. "this is y/n. y/n, this is my cameraman, karl." sapnap introduced. karl gave you a sweet smile that was contagious as he stuck his hand out.

you shook on it. "nice to meet you." karl said. "nice to meet you too." you replied, smiling back. "we're gonna be recording some videos with the car. i thought i'd bring you along." sapnap explained, nodding towards you. you nodded back. "why thank you. that's cool. what are you gonna be doing? drag racing i assume?" you asked, intrigued. sapnap chuckled. "yeah pretty much. just some captures of a race car speeding. maybe some donuts here and there. annnd! the cool thing about it is.. this arena is all ours." sapnap exclaimed, leaning in and whispering to you on the last sentence while you two were following behind karl.