Daddy Issues

Stefan was talking to Tyler as his phone rung

Stefan was talking to Tyler as his phone rung. He saw it was Caroline and answered it.

"Hey. Everything ok?"

Jules voice rang through the phone. "That depends. How badly do you want to keep her alive?"

"Who is this?" Stefan stops walking

"Ask your brother. Where's Tyler?"

Stefan stays quiet as he thinks. "Jules? Where's Caroline?"

She stops by the tv. "You made a mistake, Stefan. I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it."

"Where is she?" Stefan asks again

"Right here. Want proof?" Jules open the trailer door and holds the phone up. Talking to Brady he shoots Caroline making her scream.

"What's happening?" Tyler asks

Stefan ignores him. "Hurt her again and you're dead."

"I hurt her again, and she's dead. Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by wickery falls. You have 20 minutes until she dies." Jules hangs up the phone.

•••

Natalie is on her doing work when she gets a call from an unknown number. Feeling that she needs to answer it she does.

"Hello?"

"Hey Natalie it's Stefan. Sorry to bother but I need your help."

"How did you get my number and with what?"

"From Elena and with Caroline."

Natalie sits up at her name. "What happened to Caroline?"

"A new wolf in town named Jules kidnapped her and is torturing her. I know how much you care for her so can you meet me and Damon by wickery falls."

"Uh yea I'm on my way."

Stefan hangs up. She quickly gets out of bed. She slips on her shoes and runs out her room and grabs her keys and runs out the house. Locking the door behind her.

She unlocks her car door and starts the car speeding to wickery falls.

•••

Arriving she walk into the clearing showing her self. She arrives just in time Stefan already here with Tyler.

"Where's Caroline?" Stefan asks calmly

"Locked up tight." Jules answer

Natalie growls her eyes turning golden yellow.
"Gives us Caroline now."

"You're one of us as yet your friends with them." Jules says while looking at her

"I'm not friends with any of them but Caroline. Caroline didn't have a choice she was forced to become a vampire."