Chapter One

YN's gaze followed the three men as they approached her. Her hands interlaced tightly behind her back. The tallest of the men, the Captain, smiled at her, which YN returned hesitantly.

"Good afternoon, Captain. I am Agent 007." YN said confidently. "I have been instructed by Director Fury to escort the three of you to your respectful sleeping quarters before our tour of the building."

Before the Captain could return her pleasantries, his companion chimed in with a wide grin. "007? Like James Bond?" With a small smile of acknowledgement in his direction, YN disregarded his comment.

"Sam." Steve frowned, shaking his head before returning his attention to the woman in front of him. "Good afternoon, Ma'am. Please, call me Steve. This is Bucky," He motioned to his quiet friend. "And this is Sam, whom doesn't like to keep his comments to himself." He directed towards the bashfully smiling man.

"Sorry..." He quietly snickered, the brunette super soldier throwing a small grin in his direction.

With a quick nod YN turned on her heel and briskly walked towards the entrance of the tower. Her eyes remained ahead however; her trained ears picked up on a hushed conversation that was being had behind her.

"Man, that was out of line back there." Steve whispered to his friend, with a small smack to his shoulder.

"What? It was a perfectly normal comment to make. She literally has James Bond's agent number!" He returned with a groan at the contact the captain made with his shoulder.

"She probably hears it all the time, Sam." Came the small comment from the quiet Sargent. She snickered as she walked ahead, and their conversation fell silent.

As they arrived at the elevator, YN pressed the 'down' button and stepped back, her three companions standing a few feet behind her. As the doors opened, a group of male agents exited the elevator, all throwing sly smirks and whispering inappropriate comments towards the female agent. She made no acknowledgement towards the men as they passed, however their demeaner quickly changed when they caught sight of the three Avengers following behind her. A chorus of "Captain", "Sarge" and "Mr. Falcon, sir" tumbled from their mouths as the four of them entered the elevator.

YN rolled her eyes, quickly swiping her key card and hitting the required floor number before silently waiting for the elevator to move, an uncomfortable silence overtaking the four occupants. Eventually, someone cleared their throat, clearly about to speak before the doors of the elevator opened to their level.

YN moved with ease through the corridors, having walked them for years. "Sargent Barnes-" she started, as the Sargent quickly interrupted.

"Please, call me Bucky." He muttered with an uneasy smile.

YN smiled at him, his uneasiness making him seem smaller than a one hundred and something year old super soldier, ex-HYDRA assassin should be.

"Of course. Bucky, you're temporary sleeping quarters are just to our left. Steve, yours are to the right and Mr. Wilson-" she paused as the mentioned threw her a raised brow "Sorry Sam you are across the hall from Steve. Please, make yourself at home. We suspect the three of you will be residing here for the next few weeks, months even." YN turned her attention to all three men. "There are lavatories in your respectful rooms, as well as a small kitchen area. However, there is a cafeteria on the fifteenth floor where all other agents residing in the facility come together to eat. There should be a schedule on each of your beds with eating times."

YN nearly took a big breath as her small speech concluded, but kept her features set. The men seemed to have a silent conversation with their eyes before Steve acknowledged her with a sad expression.