Powers and Belongings

Edited: 19/10/21

Powers:

Nature-Benders are considered some of the most powerful and most dangerous benders, and for this, they were hunted into near extinction by the Fire Nation at the beginning of the One Hundred Year war, with only a handful escaping, disappearing into the world. As of Kali's birth, she is the last known nature-bender, whether she is actually the very last one or not is unknown. It is unknown what Kali's true power level could be, but considering that her power encompasses anything and everything to do with nature, her powers could be limitless.

Nature Manipulation/Nature-Bending: Kali's powers are directly connected to the natural world and thus she can communicate, influence, manipulate, and control nature: all living beings, plants, natural phenomena (such as the weather and geology of the Earth), and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed.

Kali is connected directly to the natural world and thus, in theory, can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. She can survive in any natural environment on earth.

Kali can potentially manipulate, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc.. She can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.

Because Kali can communicate with nature, she becomes instantly familiar with her surroundings, the connection is so deep that the earth can respond to her emotions and desires (blossoming with flowers and calming weather when happy, making skies stormy or cause earthquakes when angry, shifting the landscape to gain the advantage in a fight, etc.)

Kali can purify, heal and generally influence the health of nature, and considering the fact that she is helping the environment, plants and animals act favourably towards Kali. She has access to every living species of animal and can also draw strength from them and acquire their abilities.

- Plant Bending/Manipulation: Kali can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, roots, fruits and flowers. She can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants. She can use her power for defence and support, cause flowers and other plants to bloom instantaneously, manipulate tree branches to use them as whip-like weapons, control spores and pollen, and bring plants back to life and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries, use plant chemicals to heal people/objects or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.

She can summon forth vines to entangle or snare, and so on. She has threatened on more than one occasion to cause the microscopic flora within her enemies bodies to grow out and kill them from the inside, whether or not she can actually do that has yet to be seen. Once, she made a miniature replica of an entire city, complete with animated persons (talking, walking, acting and with natural colors) and houses in each detail, only with her plant powers.

- Botanical Communication: Kali can communicate with all forms of plant-life, including flowers, trees, fruits, vegetables, pollen, etc. She does this telepathically, but her connection can be strengthened by touch. Plants can tell her of what happened or what is happening, like helping Kali track someone.

- Plant Empathy: Kali can understand the overall well-being and conditions of plants, as well as fully interpret their emotions.

- Plant Generation: Kali can generate plants, including vines, moss, fungi, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers, by drawing them from already existing plants.