Chapter 27

"Alright, Kwu, you'll be coming with us today" Kimono said.

It was morning and they wanted to get this done and over with.

"Will I have to fight, I'm feeling a little lazy today, plus I made all those houses yesterday" Kwu yawned rubbing the back of his head.

"You're are always lazy!" Torch exclaimed.

"He's not wrong" Naguyi chuckled.

"Why can't I go!?" Torch asked.

"Because I don't want you to burn the whole forest down" Kimono said getting on his broom, Kagono and Kwu following.

"What is that supposed to mean!? " Torch exclaimed ,his whole body lighting on fire.

"Calm down, Torch you'll go next time" Kagono said.

"Fine" Torch said with his head down.

"Have fun guys" Naguyi said as they were leaving.

"We always do" Kimono remarked leaving.

It took them a little longer to get there than the dungeon, but finally got to the center of the forest.

"This was easy just how I like it" Kwu said reaching for the treasure on a tree trunk.

As Kwu grabbed it off, all the trees of the forest went down into the dirt. Making there be just a big field that went on for miles.

"Whoops" Kwu said.

"You idiot!" Kagono exclaimed smacking the back of his head.

"What do you think your doing?" A random woman with very long green hair that went though the ground that appeared out of nowhere asked.

"Oh sorry" Kwu said.

"Who the hell are you?" Kagono asked.

"I'm the guardian angel of this forest and your harming it" The lady said.

"We are here to take the treasure, I hope you're ok with that" Kimono said back.

"I'm sorry but you cannot leave now after harming the forest" The Lady said.

"Nature Magic: Mother Nature"

A giant tree about 100 meters in the are went to the sky with her on top of it.

"You must suffer for harming my forest" The lady said from 100 meters.

"Oh man, now we have to fight" Kwu complained.

"Yeah, because of your dumbass" Kagono said "Kimono, can make her tree disappear?"

"Yes, but a tree at this size it take me a good while" Kimono said "You two will have to hold her off."

Kimono took a knee and touched the ground to focus into the tree. They noticed branches starting to grow the over the tree all them able to move. One going for Kimono.

"Kimono!" Kagono shouted.

But it didn't touch him.

"That's right he has wood magic it won't harm him" Kimono sighed in relief.

"But we don't" Kwu said as the branches started to go towards them.

They were barely dodging the branches slowly making there way up to the top of tree.

"Rock Magic: Rock Ball"

Kagono and Kwu were now in a decently sized rock heading up towards the top of the tree with rock tentacles climbing.

"Get ready, when we get to the top, let me handle this" Kwu said.

"I thought you were to tired" Kagono remarked.

"No I caused this, no it's time I fixed it."