55

Namjoon walks into the diner's kitchen with a wide grin. "Guys, I think I know why Nina stopped putting up the blackmail photos. Look at her reviews." Namjoon says. He hands you his phone and you and Jungkook hold it together, reading out the comments.

★★☆☆☆
Food is alright. Service is bad. Why would you even try to compete with Kim's?

★☆☆☆☆
laughable in comparison to jeon's. i'd put zero stars if i could

★☆☆☆☆
moving next door to jeon's was such a stupid move LOL and i heard she tried to sabotage jeon's as well??? like wtf

★★☆☆☆
Nina's puts more effort into competing with Kim's than cooking. Pathetic. The food is ass

★☆☆☆☆
can't compare to jeon's

★☆☆☆☆
It wasn't busy and we still had to wait over an hour to get our food, it didn't taste good OR fresh. Spoke to the manager/owner and she was incredibly rude. So unprofessional. Never going back.

You begin to laugh, "No wonder she didn't put the photos up! People are calling her a fool!" you say, continuing to laugh, "Does this mean everything is good? We can keep the deal?" you ask. You look to Jungkook expecting a response. You watch as a grin grows on his face, "It does. Everything is okay now!" he says, surrounded by his fellow co-managers and best friends.

"Hold on, I'm getting a call." Jungkook says, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. Jungkook looks to his screen, "It's the contractors." he says. You all freeze, looking to each other with anxious expressions.

You anxiously tap your foot as you wait for Jungkook to finish the call that determines everything.

"Hey... yeah... yeah... alright. Great, thank you."

Jungkook puts his phone back into his pocket and wraps an arm around you. "Everything is cleared and the franchise is back on. We're back in business, baby." Jungkook says and you all cheer. You watch as Jungkook giggles in pure joy, his eyes lit up and that beautiful smile on display.

He looks down at you, "This is only the beginning of our success, love." he says. You nod, "And it all came from your hard work." you say.
"Our hard work." Jungkook replies.

You laugh, "You're the businessman. I'm just a cashier." you say.
"Y/N, you're the cashier that stood by my side and made me a better person overall by loving me everyday." Jungkook says. He kisses the top of your head. You sigh, "I love you." you say.
"I love you too." Jungkook replies.

There's a pause. "Y/N?" Jungkook says.
"Hm?" you hum in response.
"Do you think I could make music?"

[Large time skip..]