Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

I punch his shoulder, making him wince. "That was a little reckless..." I said. "Sorry..." he said. I just smile and hugs him. Katara joins in the hug too. I can see his cheek turning a little red. Oooh~ looks like someone's got a crush!!

-Omashu-

Y/N P.O.V

If a small village like Kyoshi knows about me being the Avatar. So is the whole world. How do I know about that? Well... we're near the Earth Kingdom of Omashu.

There's a wanted picture of Aang and Me. It is also stated in the paper that I'm also the Avatar. I take the paper of the information.

"Oh Great... so... now what? Are we still going to go there?" I asked, turning to look at my friends. "Of course! Don't you wanna meet our old friend, Y/N?" Aang said. "Of course I do! It's been 100 years since we last seen him..." I said.

"Yeah... but you guys can't go there like this! They'll catch you even before you could set a foot inside the village" Sokka said. "So? We have to wear a wig or something?" Aang said. "Not we... YOU... I just have to change my appearance a little..." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

I get some of Appa's fur and place them on his head and under his nose. I take a couple of steps back and burst out laughing at his new looks.

He groans and starts scratching his head. "This thing is so itchy! How can you handle these?!" Aang said, turning to look at Appa while still scratching.

Appa in return just blow some air through his nose at him

Appa in return just blow some air through his nose at him. I cover my mouth as I try to stop laughing at Aang, because he looks so silly right now.

"Thats his fur, Aang... of course he's used to it..." I said. He just huffed and grab his glider. He starts to walk like an old man. I laugh and shake my head at my brother's antics.

Katara and Sokka looks at each other. "Oh come on you two... we have a village to visit!" I said, grabbing them by their arms. I pull them along to follow Aang.

We're walking down the path towards the entrance of Omashu. "Don't worry guys... the guards are very friendly" Aang said. I turn my head to look forward. "I don't think so, Aang..." I said. "What do you mean, Y/N?" He said. I point forward. He turns his head to see what I'm pointing at.

One of the guard is interrogating a man. The man is bringing a whole barrow of cabbages. But the guard isn't happy about the quality, and use earth-bending to throw it off the cliff.

Aang looks at me and visibly gulps. "Alright guys... just keep a wide-smile..." Aang said, trying to sound enthusiastic. But I can hear his voice wavering a bit. I let out a sigh and smile.

Aang take a step forward. The guard bend a rock and lift it on top of him. "State your business!" He said. Aang speed forward and points at him.

"Mind your own business, young man! My business is my business and none of yours!" He said. I can see the guard getting crossed eyes as he stares at Aang's finger. I bit my lips, trying not to laugh.

"Alright... calm down, old man. First... what is your name?" the guard said. "Alright... my name is Bonzu Pipinpaddleopsicopolis the 3rd... and these are my grandchildren" he said. I just stare at him in confusion. What kind of name did he just said?!

Katara walks forward. "Hello... my name is June... June Pipinpaddleopsicopolis..." she said. He just stare at them back and forth. "You look like such a responsible young lady... keep your grandfather out of trouble..." he said. He gestured the other guards to open the gate.

"You there!" The guard said. I freeze up, thinking he would notice me. But relaxes when noticing he's just talking to Sokka. "Show your respect and carry your old man's bag!" He said. "Good idea!" Aang said. He tosses his bag at Sokka. We turn around and walk inside village.

I turn around just in time to see the gate closing. I can see the guard's confused face. I look at him with a raise eyebrow. I turn to look at Aang and notices Momo's ear. l/n is inside my bag. No wonder they look confused. That was so funny though.

I stand next to Aang as we look across the village. I notice their package track. "Well... what do you guys see?" Aang said. I stayed silent because we've been here before. I remember our interaction with Bumi, our friend here.

"A messenger track?" Sokka said. "Nope!! Your way of seeing things is so boring, Sokka!" I said. "This is the world's biggest slide!!" Aang said, excitedly. I let out a cheer. Katara and Sokka look at each other.

Time-skip

We are at the very top. Sitting inside the messenger. "When I heard about it... I thought it's going to be exciting. But now that I'm up here..." Katara said, who's sitting behind me. The sitting orders; Aang, me, Katara and Sokka.

"Relax! It's going to be fun!" I said. Aang tilts the carrier forward. Then we come sliding down. I let out a gleeful scream. Katara and Sokka however, they're screaming hysterically out of fear.

I laugh loudly. "Oh come on! Loosen up both of you! And just enjoy it!" I said. Katara just continues to scream. "Easy for you to say!" Sokka yelled. I just laugh more at their reaction.

I turn my head and my eyes widened, when I see the carrier next to me holds weapons. "Aang!!" I yelled in fear. He turns to where I'm pointing. We ended up being the one in front, with the weapon closing in on us.

Aang uses his air-bending to accelerate our speed. I help trying to balance our carrier. But it went off balance and off the trail. We ended up going on the houses roofs. Then we crash a barrow that carries cabbages.

"My cabbages!!! You're going to pay for that!!" The man said. The guards gather around us. I turn to look at Aang to see his wig is gone.

The guards points their weapons at us. I gulped nervously. "Uhh... two cabbages please..." I said. They just glare at me. Oh no... we're in so much trouble.

*to be continued*