chapter 22 | anger

JASMIN MARTINEZ

.•°•.•°•.•°•.

"You were pregnant?"

"Let go of me." I seethed.

"Answer me." He stated.

"Let go." He was full of rage and added more pressure to my neck. But, not to the point where I was gasping for oxygen.

"Were you fucking pregnant?"

I looked into his gray eyes "No, I just came to your fucking penthouse to see you eating out my ex-friends pussy." I replied.

Fucking dumbass.

"For fuck's sake." He let go of my throat and ran a hand through his locks.

"A big fucking thank you for killing my child." I snickered.

"How the fuck did I kill our child?"

"Don't you fucking dare call it your child, you cheater." I pointed at him with hatred. "You fucking lost that right the moment you cheated."

"I had to fucking cheat, god fucking damn it." He yelled back.

"No, you willingly fucking cheated," I argued back with high volume.

We were both face to face with anger dripping out of our words as neither of us backed out. "Did I? Did I willingly cheat on you, Jasmin?"

"Yes, yes you fucking did," I yelled.

"Do you know why? Do you not even have an ounce of trust left in me?"

"Trust?" I scoffed. "I don't even think you know what that means."

"I was fucking force to do that." He shouted, making me flinch a little. "Fucking forced."

"Don't you get tired of lying?" I asked as I rolled my eyes. All he does is lie and lie.

"Maybe if you weren't so stubborn and can hear me for a fucking second before cutting me off, you would know why I supposedly cheated on you."

"Oh fuck off." I pushed him and his back hit the wall. "I fucking asked you the day you cheated. What the fuck did you say?" I waited a second. "Exactly, shut the fuck up with your stupid lies."

"Can you fucking listen to me?" He yelled as he came towards me and caged me between his arms on either side of me.

I duck under his arms that were caging me. I walked away from him to create a distance before I lose my mind and do something I will regret. I was feeling heated. And, not in the way, I would've liked.

"Talk to me from a six feet distance. Who knows what type of virus or disease you are holding." I said as I crossed my arms.

He turned around to look at me. "You won't be saying that when I have my cock buried deep into your tight little pussy, baby." He promised.

My body was set on fire because of his words. I felt those dangerous sensations go down to my core. Not the fucking time, body.

Everything in my body was saying to release this sexual frustration.

But instead, I replied, "I won't because we won't be having sex."

"You sure about that?" He started walking towards me, his eyes portraying a darker color of gray filled with lust and desire.

I felt my pussy get aroused with every step he took in my direction as my eyes remained connected with his. "Yes." I breathed as my legs started to clinch together.