Chapter 17.

I was jogging in the huge backyard, next morning. The sun wasn't bright as it was still early in the morning. My ears were filled with the soothing voice of Taylor Swift performing a private concert just to my ears, of her love songs.

I smiled to myself on her 'Gorgeous''s lyrics, strange and something I never experienced before, well I never fell in love before either.

You know they say good moments doesn't last long? Yes, mine was interrupted too with the arrival of a human I hate.

Kyle started jogging right beside me, my brain made him invisible, I didn't take any account of his presence.

But!

He impeded my moves by standing right in front of me, I stopped my slow moves right away, forbidding myself to collide into him.

He had his deadpan face rocking and his brown complexion shining in the now-decently-bright day. Regardless of how handsome he looks my gut doesn't allowed me to honor him due to the amount of arrogance stuffed up within him.

He ain't no getting no pretty privilege here, at least from me.

I had a frown dancing on my forehead while he was busy staring at me as if he was looking at a human for the first time.

"Excuse me~", I spoke and passed by. He didn't interrupt anymore.

I took my water bottle and face towel from the counter and took my way back inside the mansion.

"Good morning sweetheart.....", The sweet words welcomed me in.
"Good morning!", I smiled at Taehyung's mum.

"Have your shower then breakfast......", she said pointing to the dining table. I nodded at her while she left.

I went to my room to take a quick shower. Taehyung was going with Kyle. The latter man need to see few apartments to gift one of his close friend.

Strange that a man like Kyle consider doing any such act to anyone. I doubt he was probably just flourishing his business branches.

I walked down in my formal dress. In the absence of Taehyung I had to manage his schedule and shift the meetings in the afternoon.

"Good morning~", said a voice making me look off the tab.

Kyle was sitting on the dining table occupying the chair which I usually sit on. I took another chair far away from his.

"Make me a cup of coffee", the man said as if he was sitting in his personal area. His eyes now over his phone.

Although I was aware he was talking to me but I chose to ignore and kept working while having my breakfast.

"Miss. Deaf......", he spoke again but I paid no heed.
"Y/n....-",
"Yes Mr. Kyle?", This time I responded looking right at him.

His expressions softened and I noticed a tiny curve at the corner of his lips but he wiped it off right away.

"I asked for a coffee", he repeated, his voice was still stiff.
"I apologize Mr. Kyle, thought you are talking to yourself. About the coffee, sure. That's the way to the kitchen, find the stuffs in the cabinets", I spoke and resumed to scroll my fingers over the business tab.

"Not a good habit to simultaneously eat and work~", he spoke again. I was already pissed because his presence.
"Not a good habit to constantly interrupt someone.....", I spoke without looking at him.