CHAPTER SEVENTEEN (PLAYLIST)

I decided to join Karl's stream for a little bit since I have some downtime. He was playing on the gang beasts with George, Sapnap and Bad. Quackity and I were talking to them in the background.

"I think I want to change the color of my nails," I laugh as I look at my chipped, black nails I painted a little bit ago.

"I REALLY WANNA CHANGE THE WORLD " Sapnap blurts out.

"BUT CANT CHANGE MY CLOTHES" Quackity says with them.

"Dream's music low key slaps, not going to lie." Sapnap says.

"It really is. Mans went all out on his last song with Alec." I can see Karl nod on the stream since I have it pulled up on my monitor.

"His first songs were really good, but 'change my clothes' just hits differently." Quackity agrees.

I smile. I've definitely heard Dream's music, but I don't know if I've listened to his newest song in full. I pull it up on a new tab.

"One second, I'll be right back." I say before deafening on discord.

I press play.

"I don't lack imagination, but I'm just too scared to try"

That's Dream? The obnoxious guy that I can't stand? Damn, he's got vocals. I sway as I listen to the song. I've been an avid listener of Alec Benjamin for a while, so I already like the song style.

When the song is over I press 'add to playlist'. I may find Dream annoying, but the song is really good. And I can't let my man Alec down.

I undeafen on the call.

"George is just mad because he's stuck in the UK" a new voice that wasn't there before says.

Speaking of the devil. Dreams here.

"I'm back!" I say to the call.

"Where did you go?" Quackity laughs.

"Oh I needed to watch this video thing. No biggie." I laughed it off. No way am I admitting to listening to Dream's song on stream right now.

We joke and laugh for the rest of the stream. When its over, I stay on a call with Quackity.

Quackity is working on something for school while I scroll through twitter.

Storm @stormyy

Might move out of florida. Apparently theres a crazy green man running around

|

@dreamwastaken @stormy

Really? I haven't seen anything

|

@stormyy @dreamwastaken

Well you obviously haven't looked in the mirror lately

@dreamwastaken @stormyy

Its kinda weird to talk to yourself storm.. Do you need some help?

|

@fan @dreamwastaken @stormyy

ROASTED

|

@fan replies to @stormyy

Thats just my dog. Dont worry about him

|

@fan @stormyy @dreamwastaken

I really thought the feud was over but apparently not