2

For Scarlett, it was just another normal day in Storybrooke. She wakes up early in the morning, feeds her dog, takes him with her to get a cup of coffee at Granny's, meets up with Mary Margaret for lunch, and then dinner with her mother and little brother..

The next day, however, was far from normal.

Henry was missing.

They've searched the entire town, but he's not in Storybooke.

The Sheriff has been with the two in their house, until they hear someone talking outside the front door.

" Henry?" Regina asks as she runs towards her son, " Oh my god, Henry. Oh, Henry. Oh. Are you okay? Where have you been?! What happened?"

" I found my real mom!", Henry says,

He releases himself from Regina's grasp and runs into his sister's arms.

" Don't ever escape like that again, little dude," Scarlett says as she hugs her brother.

Henry runs back into the house and up into his room.

" Y-You're Henry's birth mother?" Regina asks.

" Hi," The blonde woman responds.

" How would you like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted?" Regina asks.

" Mom," Scarlett scolds.

" Wait, you're her daughter?" The woman asks.

" Yeah. She's older than she looks," Scarlett says.

" Go back in the house. Check up on Henry," Regina says as he gives her daughter a kiss on the head.

Scarlett heads up the stairs and into her brother's room.

" Hey, buddy. You really scared mom and I. Running off like that," She says.

" I was on a mission. I had to find my real mom because she's the savior," Henry says.

" Okay. Hey, how about we wait until mom falls asleep, and we can stay up all night eating ice cream and watching movies?"

" You're the best sister ever", He says then wraps his small arms around her neck, " I love you, sis."

" I love you, too, little dude. Now, pretend to be asleep. I'll give you the signal when the coast is clear."

She places a kiss on his head and walks out of his room.

Scarlett keeps her promise, and once her mother falls asleep, she tip toes into her brother's room.

" Ready?" She whispers.

" Ready," Henry whispers as he jumps out of bed.

The two make their way to the living room where they turn on the first Iron Man movie. Scarlett makes two bowls of chocolate ice cream and hands one to Henry. She sits down on the couch and so does her dog.

" Come here, Captain Hook," Henry says as he pats his lap, " How'd you come up with that name?"

Scarlett was about to answer his question, but she doesn't know what to say. Her mind draws a blank. No words on the tip of her tongue. Absolutely no idea how to answer such a simple question as how did you name her dog.

Come to think of it, she doesn't even remember getting her dog in the first place. She doesn't remember him as a puppy. She doesn't remember training him. She doesn't even remember buying his collar.

After a moment of thought, she finally answers her brother.

" I don't know."