41. weak for u

taehyung was fresh out of the shower, a towel draped around his torso, the map of hickeys and bruises along with the mating mark proud on his skin,
and he gave a coy smile, slightly turning towards the eyes that were already boring onto him.

jungkook then groans.

"please dont- my dick would fall off-" the alpha laments, and it might just happen so considering the amount of orgasms he had in the past few days, and if taehyung continues to look like that infront of him, he will be royaly doomed.

taehyung snorts, giggling as he pulled up his pants, finally taking pity on his alpha, then joining him on the bed.

jungkook with an ever fond smile nuzzled into taehyungs neck, planting a kiss on the healing mating mark just to feel their bond pulse with warmth.

the omega visibly relaxes into his hold.

"i wish we could elope" taehyung then voice out cuddling onto jungkooks body heat.

jungkooks chest rumbles with a laughter at that- "and why is that?"

"-dont wanna go back to the palace. want to just be here with you" he whispers.

jungkooks face softens at that.
truthfully, he himself would like that. this place was calm, everything they ever wanted.
if they didn't have their responsibilities, they could already start their own life now.

"just a few more months, cherry" jungkook kisses his forehead, before pulling the other more closer.

□□□

"we mated!" jungkook had declared with a proud smile on his face, back hugging taehyung.

"we already knew its gonna happen", "congratulations" and a flurry of happiness emitted from their friends just as the new mates broke the news.

"and--" taehyung starts with a grin so wide on his face.

"we're expecting a pup!" the omega finishes.

there was a silence that followed which was shattered by jimin screeching "OH MY GODDESS!" at the top of his lungs,
then tackling taehyung into a hug, kicking jungkook in the shin when the alpha refused to let go of taehyung with a possessive growl.

"was that why you smelled funny?"

"i'm going to be godfather for two pups now!"
the beta was sniffling in happiness as seokjin with his very pregnant belly side hugged taehyung and all the other alphas tackled jungkook with congratulations.

in just a few hours, the news of the kings expecting a pup had spread like wildfire through the kingdom.

baekje rejoiced at the news of them getting a little prince, the people already making their way to the palace and leaving gifts by the guards to pass it to their beloved kings.

by the time the kings had went over their duties and came back, their room was filled with all sort of things from flowers to toys and even handmade sweets.

at the sight of a packet, it containing a set of soft baby clothes, including tiny socks with purple frills thats smaller than taehyungs own palm, the omega had profusely broke into tears, overwhelmed, just at the thought that he'll have a tiny pup in his arms soon.

jungkook had hugged the other, his own eyes glassy because of happiness- just pure joy, wishing he could fast away the time just so he could hold their baby.

seeing all the gifts made jungkook remind about one from his own.

after taehyung had calmed down, jungkook had went to the cupboard, rummaging through it until he found the bundle he had skillfully hidden when seokjin had brought it to him.