❇ ʀᴜᴠ x ꜱʜɪɴᴇ (ᴏᴄ) ❇

Title: Thankful for meeting you.

About: Sarvente tries to introduce Shine to Ruv. They become friends, but Shine starts to question her feelings towards Ruv.

Requested: SketchySkelly

~~~~~

"Please Shine! I know you'll like Ruv! He's a cool guy! I promise." Sarvente begged me. I sighed.

"Fine. I'll stop by the church a random time. Why do you want me to know this Ruv guy?" I asked Sarvente. "Cause, he needs friends. I can't keep being the only person that he can talk to. So I thought you can be his first ever friend he makes!" Sarvente smiles.

"What makes you say that?" I asked. "Oh, he's mysterious- And he can be cold sometimes, but maybe he can warm up to you?" Sarvente questions herself.

"Uh okay... I will see you tomorrow then. I'll stop by in the afternoon I guess." I waved Sarvente goodbye. I mean it's not like making a friend will hurt?

It was 1pm and i decided to stop by the chruch to meet this guy. "Uhhh Is Sarvente here?" I walked into the chruch. I see a tall looking guy. He looked pretty mysterious and shaddy. "Uh hey. Do you know where Sarvente is?" I asked the guy.

"Are you Shine?" He asked with his russian accent that sent chills down my spine. "Yeah? How do you know my- Oh... You're the guy that she wanted me to introduce to." I chuckled. Sarvente enters the scene and waves at us.

"I see you already met Ruv! I promise he's a fun guy. Well not really, but- Just talk to each other, I need to get somethings..." Sarvente chuckles and leaves, leaving me and Ruv.

"Uh Hi Ruv." I awkwardly smiled and wave. "Hi." He says coldly. The guy seemed really cold and dull. It explained why Sarvente needed Ruv to make friends. He doesn't seem very social.

"What are you to Sarvente?" Ruv asked out of no where. "Uhh What?" I asked confused.

"You heard me. What are you to her?"

"Well I am a friend to her." I said to Ruv. Why was he being so overprotective? "Look man, if she's your girlfriend, I-"

"Girlfriend? Hah. I owe her my life, but i'm not her boyfriend." He chuckles. "Oh. I am sorry for assuming." I chuckled.

The silence was very loud and the awkwardness was bugging me. I needed to say something. "So uh. What do you mean you owe her your life?" I asked, very curious.

"Oh. Well I guess she saved me. I don't say this to anyone, but it wasn't easy living back then. I guess I feel like I owe her my life." Ruv explained making me feel bad. His eyes widen. "You better not say anything about it to anyone." He glared. I nod.

I waved goodbye and went home. Ruv is actually a pretty nice guy to hang around. We weren't friends yet, more like mutuals, but I feel like we could be friends.

Sarvente was happy to hear that I actually find Ruv cool, so she set Ruv and me to go to the mall.

"Hey Ruv and Sarv." I said, spotting them at the entrance. "Hey Y/n. I will be tagging along. I want to do some shopping for myself!" She chuckles. She goes over to one of the shops, leaving me and Ruv.

"So wanna get something to eat?" I offered. "No. Street food is just poison, and it's disgusting." Ruv said. I sighed. "You're picky aren't you." I chuckled. He didn't respond and just went into the shop Sarvente went into. I just followed and see them Ruv against the wall while Sarvente was shopping for clothes.