for missing him

SUNGHOON

I sighed for the nth time today as my mind kept thinking back to a certain handsome face. I sighed again and rested my head on my arms, facing Jungwon who was looking at me with an annoyed expression.

"I miss my boyfriend too. Now can you stop sighing every second you think of yours? We're supposed to be revising.", he sounded so annoyed that I felt guilty.

"Sorry..", I whispered and sat up, continuing our self-revision.

Our boyfriends were busy nowadays. It was peak season and they had important games coming up. Games that'll determine whether they can get scholarships from universities or colleges. I know for sure Jaeyun takes football very seriously. He'd blame himself for being distracted even though it might be my fault.

"Baby, I'm sorry but I won't be able to tutor you for awhile. You have all the notes I gave you, right? Just use them to self study.", he said with a sad smile, ruffling my hair.

That's easier said than done. My mind has been constantly thinking about Jaeyun. I miss him so much. I didn't realise just how much I depended on him for the lessons until now. I also wanted to kiss him. Like really bad.

"I want to go to his games.", I blurted out.

"Don't be ridiculous, Sunghoon. We literally have exams in two weeks.", I pouted at him as he raised a brow.

"Pretty please? I know you want to see your boyfriend play too.", I tried to convince him. He seemed to think about it before shaking his head.

"He wouldn't want me to be distracted from exams."

I groaned, frustrated with this stubborn boy. Suddenly, my phone rang and my ears perked up and snatched it, answering the call without even seeing who it was.

"Hey baby!", I cheerily greeted who I thought was my boyfriend.

"What the fu-Baby?! I'm your brother not your boyfriend you dumbass!", My eyes went wide and cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"O-Oh, it's you..", I said, the disappointment in my voice clear as day.

"It's you? Wait until I kick your as-"

"Hyung! Did you tell Sunghoon?! I wanted it to be a secret!", My ears perked up at Jay's voice. Why is Jay with Heeseung and what secret is he talking about?

"Secret?"

"U-Uh, nothing! There's no secret at all.", He said, stumbling over his words.

"Are you guys.."

"Nope! We're not-I mean yes but Uh, No? I mean-", I laughed at my brother actually struggling to explain the situation.

"I'm fine with it, hyung. Don't need to be so awkward with it. You guys are clearly dating."

"How did you know?"

"I might have walked in on y'all smooching off each other's faces."

"W-What?! Jay, you said you locked the door last time!"

"Huh? I did!"

They're literally an old married couple. I just rolled my eyes and hanged up knowing he'd text me demanding me to call back. I hovered over Jaeyun's number and decided to call him first. To my surprise, he picked up on the second ring.

"Hey sugar, why are you calling me? Don't you have to revise right now?", his voice a slight teasing tone to it.

"Wow. I held back from calling you because I missed my boyfriend so much and that's all you have to say?", I huffed off, upset.

He chuckled which made me even more upset. How dare he laugh at my pain?

"I'm just joking, don't be mad baby. I luv you so much~"

I swear I almost melted. I totally forgot I was supposed to be angry at him.

"I love you too..Oh! Can I come and watch your games?"

Out of the corner of my eye, Jungwon was clearly glaring at me, probably cursing me out for being distracted.

"Babe, you sure you've revised the entire syllabus? I don't want you to fail just because of me-"

"Of course I did! You should have more faith in me..", I pouted sadly.

"Okay stop that cute pout you probably have on your face. You can come watch but bring Jungwon with you too."

"Huh? Why?"

I glanced at Jungwon as he looked at me with questioning eyes.

"His boyfriend heard our convo and is now begging me to have Jungwon watch him play."

"I was going to invite him anyways. Good luck with practice.".  

"See you later, baby. Love you.", I smiled as Jaeyun said that.

"I love you too.", I returned it before hanging up with a goofy smile.

I looked to Jungwon and he already knew what I was gonna say.

"Fine. Whatever. I guess a game won't hurt..", I cheered and hugged him briefly before he pushed me off.

My first time going to my boyfriend's match. I can't wait!

-

a/n : some of y'all are confused on who's the top but the answer is that they switch for each other :) jungwon however only bottoms for in yeop wink wink