1. Nicolas. Nicolas Arnold.

Arielle's POV

Arielle's POV

'Always love and Respect yourself.'- The first thing my eyes catch when I wake up. In the most beautiful calligraphy, my mother gave me the lesson just when she was about to leave. Leave me forever.

F-O-R-E-V-E-R.

The sun rays peeped inside my small room through the grey curtains. I sighed and sat up in bed, stretching my arms above my head I looked at the wall clock, six in the morning. I had been awake for almost two hours. Not a new thing.

It has been like so for four years. Sleepless nights, boring days, constant fights with my fate, loneliness and me.

My mother was the only one whom I confided in. I was never good at making friends. I could never trust anyone, maybe that's the reason why I was alone for so long.

Perks of having trust issues. 

I hopped off my bed and walked into my washroom. The mirror that was above the sink reflected my face. I was not a pretty sight, with a face that was worn out from crying and lack of sleep. Rolling my eyes at my own self, I splashed water on my face, hoping that it would make me look better. Of course, it didn't. 

I felt my mother's hand on my shoulder. "You look beautiful."

I smiled shaking my head, no matter where you are mom, I know you're always by my side. I quickly finished my morning routine and walked into the kitchen, While I was having my breakfast, I pulled out the newspaper from my bag and looked at the job section. I was running out of daily resources and money.

Why?

Well, I may have left my last job. The manager was a big jerk, he didn't appreciate my work. He was always mean to me but still, I tried to manage but things went out of control when he started making me uncomfortable. His expressions used to make me feel sick so I quit.

Bastard! My blood literally boils even thinking of him.

Money is important but till the time you earn it respectfully, not by stepping on your self-respect. My self-respect and dignity is everything to me. I've promised my mom, however long I live, I'll live with my head up and not by listening to anyone's crap about me when I'm right at my place.

I locked my hom- no-house. A home is a place where you have got a family and I didn't have anyone, let alone a Family.

I know I'm not going to be able to solve all my problems but I will try my level best to fight them because I was not weak. I'm strong enough to keep going forward. I'm not going to give up. I'm not going to give up on my life.

I started walking towards the bus stop. I applied for an interview in four companies and I had interviews at two. I got on the bus and sat in the back seat, to my left I witnessed a little girl staring outside, a woman was holding her hand. Just the way Mumma used to hold me. I chuckled when the little innocent girl asked her to buy the building she was watching earlier.