➳23

I will dive into you~

Kiara swam to the edge of the swimming pool and took her head out of the water and then inhaled a gulp of air

Kiara swam to the edge of the swimming pool and took her head out of the water and then inhaled a gulp of air. She rubbed her eyes and looked around to find the male. Not seeing him, her eyebrows furrowed and then her eyes widened when she recalled his words, he said on the first day they met. 'I hate water.' She didn't really understand why he said that on that day but now she thought that maybe he didn't know how to swim and therefore, he was still underwater.

Without wasting any time, she took a long breath and dived into the water. She was swimming underwater and opened her eyes. Finally spotting the boy, she swam to him. His eyes were closed as he was floating underwater. The mermaid immediately grabbed his waist and put his one arm around her shoulders and pulled him upwards. As her one hand was holding him, another one was helping them to reach the edge. She pushed his body out of the water and quickly got out of the pool. The girl didn't know what to do as she sat beside him and put his head on her lap. Both of their clothes were drenched in water. She patted his cheeks but he wasn't responding. This made her start panicking. "Mark! Mark! Wake up." Her breathing became uneven as she felt the tears coming to her eyes seeing the boy in this state.

Exactly at that time, a happy girl entered the natatorium, humming a song. She obviously came to see her bestfriend as she knew he would be there. "Mark, look I brought pancakes-" Her big smile instantly faded away seeing the sight infront of her. The bag which had the pancakes fell from her hand as her eyes became wide. Mark was laying on the floor- his whole body, hair and clothes wet with his eyes closed. "MARK!!!", she yelled and ran to him.

"What happened to you?" Her voice cracking because already the tears rolled down her cheeks. She kneeled beside him and cupped his cheeks. She couldn't think properly seeing him in that condition. She understood what exactly happened.

Kiara's eyes flickered to the older girl, feeling a little bit relieved. "W-what happened to M-Mark?"

Yumi slowly twisted her head towards the younger and glared at her with tight lips. "YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO MARK!!! WHAT DID YOU DO? DID YOU PUSH HIM INTO THE WATER?... DON'T YOU KNOW HE HAS AQUAPHOBIA???", she screamed at Kiara, not giving her any chance to speak.

Her eyes widened seeing this side of Yumi. "W-what?"

"Shut up! I don't want to talk to you." Slipping her hand into the pocket of her pants, she felt her phone and took it out. With blurry eyes and unsteady hands, she called someone. "Hello Jaemin?" She felt her throat drying up.

My Baby Nana💗🍓

"Yumi? What's wrong with your voice? Why do you sound like this?"

"M-mark."

"What happened to Mark?"

"He fell into the pool and now... and now he is senseless."